Search results

1. jmpalmier

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

The La Fière bridge area was already covered in WO Bonus Pack #4 wasn't it? Mapboard 66 with overlay 7 is basically an HASL map of that location.
  2. jmpalmier

Fallschirmjaeger counters

Alright thanks! I'll check out Nationality Set 26.
  3. jmpalmier

Fallschirmjaeger counters

Did Critical Hit release a module/nationality set with german Fallschirmjaegers counters? I mean with accurate, color Fallschirmjaegers uniform artwork, not just 5-4-8's. If you could post pictures that would be great. I was thinking maybe Monte Altuzzo or Sturmgruppe Eisen and Beton might have...
  4. jmpalmier

Official HASLs & CGs in the works

Is there a preview/picture of the Dawn of Eagles map somewhere? I couldn't find anything online.
  5. jmpalmier

Looking for stores in UK and France that stock MMP games

Check out Orcs Nest in London (6 Earlham St, http://www.orcsnest.com/). Last time I went there in 2012 they had a large selection of ASL stuff. MMP, Critical Hit, you name it, a whole shelf of it. From what I see on their website they still carry a lot of ASL. Great store worth the visit for...
  6. jmpalmier

Hatten In Flames available for pre-order

The cover art for Hatten in Flames is really nice, probably one of the best cover art of any ASL module in my opinion. Who made it? Is it the same artist that made the covers of Forgotten War and the other new (second edition) core modules? Those were nice too.