Search results

1. T

1939 - A smart Allied move

If Axis loose too many HRS in France its gonne get harder later in the game. Takes time to recoup those for your infantry Corps. You really want a ton of HRS in your replacement pool before you invade Russia, else you unit strength will not last in a long campaign.
  2. T

Ea 2012

Lost my first game with the Veers version playing Axis against Steve. All went ok till Moscow. Before winter of 1940 i took the bad decision to overrun the city at all costs. Even that went well but i lost a lot of panzer units in the process. After Moscou most of my lost panzer units did not...
  3. T

Hungary&Norway Question

Or forget about Norway for now. You gonne need units to occupy Norway with. Units you always short off in other campaigns. Also Swedes can take it later in the war if needed. Yougoslavia and Greece are even bigger strategy decisions. Is it worth it early on?
  4. T

Ea 2012

Sure, i have sent you PM. Game progressing fine.
  5. T

The MRPB Feature and Europe Aflame

Good idea. I think its a good idea. I just wonder if this works ingame and maybe 3 turns is a bit low to soften units up before an ignore losses assault for example. I wonder if this dont benefits the defender too much. Greetings The Vince
  6. T

Changing the Guard

Thx sir Mark Just wanne say thank you for keeping this scenario alive. Brought me much pleasure over the years. And that means a lot. I think you can be proud of what you did, cause it takes a whole lot of time and dedication. Thank you very much. Greetings The Vince
  7. T

Get on with it! (Please?)

updated my previous post Some more pictures from before the winter of 1940. Thanks for the feedback Mantis and Veers. The Vince
  8. T

The Vince versus Bill Update turn 52 - 110 1940. Soon after the last post Leningrad fell. The Swedes joined the axis after a few turns. After a bit of preparation i declared war on Danmark and Norway. Used the Swedes and Bonus units who came with railroad to the Norwegian borders...
  9. T

The Vince versus Bill I not much of a writer but i try to give a situation report. We currently at turn 52. Up front i planned for a long slow pace war but as usual it did not go that way. 1939 I took the option to build the Siegfried line and the Bonus units. Started with...
  10. T

Looking for an opponent!!!

Awesome Thx a lot Bill. I will send a mail soon with my 1 turn as Axis. The Vince
  11. T

Looking for an opponent!!!

Hiya, first much respect to all of you for keeping this great scenario going. Looking for an opponent for the latest version in century of warfare. So not toaw 3 cause i dont have that. Any side will do. Optional rules to be discussed. Prolly best like in playerbriefing + no 1 to 10...
  12. T

Eastern Crusade

Ok, still think these distance hexes should be removed. Situation is like this: Supplypoint at Omsk is taken and i got 2 distance hexes where Free Russia army is completly surrounded from all adjacent 4 hexes. I tried to attack but have heavy casulties on my side. Can not use air bombardment...
  13. T

Eastern Crusade

Hi, i am now playing 2 games from which 1 with eastern crusade. I took Russia before the winter but it was a close call. We are now on turn 47 and i am still clearing behind the Urals. The Russian free army has a lot of 1943-44 equipment and is hard to destroy. Some observations plz remove...
  14. T

Looking for opponents

Hi looking for some players to start up max. 4 new games Optional Rules to be discussed prior to game Greetings The Vince