Search results

1. B

MMP Sale

Hi, Brian Y here. I was wondering how long it'd take for the GOOB rumors to occur. We are not going out of business. We are being forced to relocate our warehouse. Great time to have a sale and blow out what isn't moving. Darrell says "one failing seems to be keeping the line...
  2. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Just waiting on some Chapter K proofing, everything else seems to be ready right now.
  3. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Folks, just to get everyone's bloodpressure back under control I spent the night working on AOO and will be spending my time working on AOO.
  4. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Nah, not enough stock left to be worthwhile. :D
  5. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

We'll get to a good balance eventually, I think. Then we'll have to deal with Mike Rinella and the non-ASL/non-Gamer crowd getting their games. 8)
  6. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

People can bash MMP at will, we really do not mind. Both Perry and I think that folks have a legitimate gripe right now, and we're equally sure we'll get over this hump and come to new hurdles next year as well. Brian
  7. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Roger, email me at byouse@cablespeed.com, i'd like to hear what you have to say. Brian Williams (I think) has been saying this for years and I absolutely do not (nor have I ever) disagree. The hype alone will never be matched, as the hype for DB wasn't matched (nor the hype for any...
  8. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

More importantly, why am I not spending my weekend with my family? That's what my wife wants to know. Fortunately, she's as anxious for AOO to come out as you guys are...
  9. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Ahh, but for how long? This really is no different than the "Dutch Trucks" cries we heard at the end of AH's days. Funny thing is now you hardly ever see people playing Allied Minor scenarios and we rarely, if ever, get AM submissions using the "Dutch Trucks" countermix. Certainly they are...
  10. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

We also promised UP FRONT and Panzerblitz. Should we drop everything to get those out? Happens in this industry. I remember waiting for a long time for a game called BLOOD AND SAND by Richard Berg. Game never came to be. I got over it. The pacific version of Third Reich, another game...
  11. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

I don't even have a response for this. Well, yes I do... We're working on AOO, ASLRB reprint, ASLSK2, afterwhich we'll reprint BV and ASLSK1, and I have to do two boxes for two Gamers games. They all get our time, per what I told Mark P. on CSW about a month ago. We will not continue to...
  12. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

It's going to be the same as the 2nd Edition. Chapter K will be the same, too, just spread out a bit with more whitespace. It ends up being something like 8 pages longer. Amazing what a few carriage returns do. 8)
  13. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Yes, it's part of what's going through some last minute proofs.
  14. B

AOO & ASLRB Update

Like molasses uphill in the winter, but they are moving... 8)
  15. B

ASL Scenario Hall of Fame

I have no problems with anyone's criticisms of MMP, but when the dogpile starts I know where to find your posts. If you in fact missed the author of the post saying no they don't have to be official then my apologies.
  16. B

Don't you read the posts sequentially? Otherwise how would you "follow" a conversation?
  17. B

So 30 minutes earlier the person asking for the list says no, they don't have to be official. Yet you still feel the need to try and make this an MMP mudfight? Your act is nearly as tired as Holsts.
  18. B

MMP on Production of ASL stuff

Not sure right now, we're installing the backoffice software and populating the database with our products, weights, costs, etc. Unfortunately, that takes a lot of my time when my time is spread pretty thin right now. The best thing the new site offers is more full-time support so issues...
  19. B

I may not be the brightest light in the marquee, but advertising that you're in negotiations when there are people around who'd do anything they can to mess up your negotiations (regardless of whether we felt any -real- concern) doesn't seem like all that bright a move regardless of how much...
  20. B

Bet you're playing on them, so I guess they are. 8)