Search results

1. agoldin

KGP Slopes LOS Question

Thank you everyone for your thoughtful replies.
  2. agoldin

KGP Slopes LOS Question

Same question asked another way is: is a .75 advantage sufficient to see over an obstacle not in the list of b) above? If so then a Level 2 hill with a crest is effectively Level 3, correct?
  3. agoldin

KGP Slopes LOS Question

Hello ASL Hive Mind, My opponent and I are playing KGP 3: Decision at La Gleize, and the fighting outside Borgoumont is intense. This is also the same ground we've fought over for a related scenario. In any event, I would like to get a clarification on the LOS from two locations: TT44 and...
  4. agoldin

The last battle

Sounds really interesting. Have you done any play testing of it?
  5. agoldin

ASL Action Pack #11 - 29 Let's Go!

I am a fellow 29-er from the current day. I helped playtest some of these scenarios and played several after release. The actions in the pack cover all three of the Divisions Regiments (116, 115, 175) in fighting from D-day through Normandy. A couple actions afterwards are included. This is a...
  6. agoldin

KGP CG Idle dates and on-map setup

Thank you for the confirmation!
  7. agoldin

KGP CG Idle dates and on-map setup

Hello Hive Mind, I'm playing Kampfgruppe Peiper CG3, La Gleize. The previous CG date was Idle and no scenario was generated (8.6232, Initiative Matrix). I am buying my forces and preparing for the next CG Date. CG7 a) states, "Each German RG whose ID ... begins with an "I", "V" or "HW" which...
  8. agoldin

Human Wave 7-9 July 2023

I am overdue posting the final results. Here are our winners: Neil Stanhagen first place. Jeff Coyle second place. Paul Washington Mini champ.
  9. agoldin

Decision at Elst CG full with ASL rules.

A friend and I played the CG with full ASL rules. It works. Only point of caution is to consider Polder as inherent terrain and not bypass-able otherwise the Shermans run free. Concealment, upper levels , fire lanes etc provide added realism without breaking the game.
  10. agoldin

Human Wave 7-9 July 2023

Jeff Coyle is challenging our previous winner, Neil Stanhagen, for the trophy in J1: Urban Guerillas. I'll report out on the winner as soon as the dust settles.
  11. agoldin

Human Wave 7-9 July 2023

Yes. I’m at 1 win, 2 losses. Heh. Of the three scenarios I played (Hells Headache, The Last Tiger and. Where the Iron Crosses Grow) I think the most fun one was the last even though I lost. It’s very challenging for both sides and seems to have some good replay-ability. , I saw only one game...
  12. agoldin

KGP Routing Question

Really interesting, thanks !
  13. agoldin

Human Wave 7-9 July 2023

I’m sorry you won’t be able to join us, we will miss you David!
  14. agoldin

KGP Routing Question

Interesting history, I didn’t know all that detail, thanks for sharing.
  15. agoldin

KGP Routing Question

Hello and thank you for your comments. Yes, in our game No Quarter has not yet been invoked (that is, No Quarter is NOT in effect). And yes, Eagle4ty, that's the way I interpreted your remarks. Somewhere in the Historical Comments section of the CG rules, there is a remark about how American...
  16. agoldin

KGP Routing Question

@EagleIV Yes, that should be OO42. Thanks for the comments. Looks like more Amis are headed for the PW cage!
  17. agoldin

KGP Routing Question

Hello ASL Hive Mind, A friend and I are playing KGP2 La Gleize. Mist is Extremely Heavy, giving a +1 LOS Hindrance per hex (KGP SSR3). The broken American stack in QQ42 must rout. Can they rout away through QQ43? Or are they eliminated for Failure to Rout? Or must they surrender by the Rout...
  18. agoldin

Human Wave 7-9 July 2023

@Stephen Frum thanks for posting. We are less than a week away and have less than ten slots left, so if you or someone you know would like to sign up, my advice is don’t put off and sign up while there’s still time. Link: https://humanwaveconscripts.com/
  19. agoldin

Sisu

About a Finnish ex commando who finds gold and has to fight his way out with it. Can’t say how accurate it might be but looks fun to watch. https://m.imdb.com/video/vi3987653657/?ref_=vp_rv_ap_0
  20. agoldin

Campaign Game w/ VASL & Skype? EST weekend mornings?

Hi Jim I wish I could play a CG with you! Unfortunately I’m maxed-out on my ASL. And working gets in the way! If you don’t already have it, I can recommend DZ St Mere Eglise. I’ve playtested it before release and got in a scenario at WO of the final product. The CG is very “accessible “ as ASL...