Search results

1. K

How Do You Have All Units From All Games In One Data File?

Pat: What I find frustrating in the scenerio editing process is trying to add a unit and being told that you have to change data bases. Is there any way that the program will only show units from the selected data base and grey-out units from other data bases in the unit selection process?
  2. K

Gentlemen: Is the project to combine all the databases proceeding?
  3. K

Thanks. Still not able to work with the HTML file. I guess my thought of merging all the databases is DOA. Thoroughly enjoy each game as is, my idea on merging the data files was just the cherry on top.:yummy:
  4. K

Pat: What do I use to cut and paste the HTML files. If I use Internet Explorer, I get an error messgae that Internet Explorer has stopped working. I didn't think it would be this difficult to add existing units from one data base to another. Help. Thanks.
  5. K

Pat/Curt: Thanks for the response. Is there a tutorial on how to go about manually entering the contents of one database into another?
  6. K

Pat: I have all the ATF-AATF games in one file. If I wanted to add a VC platoon to the Soviet side in the Fulda Gap scenerio, how would I go about doing it? I believe each of the ATF/AATF games have the units numbered. I quess my question is how to merge all the units into one file. Thanks.
  7. K

pH/pK stats

Does the most recent ATF patch contain the revised pH/pK stats?
  8. K

CAI File

Does anyone have any insight into the CAI file required for map creation? What does the file do? How is it built? Thanks for any help.
  9. K

POA2 map tutorial

Is ADC version 2.16 available for download? I cannot find it on the HPS page. Thanks, Arthur
  10. K

Closing the Gate v2.0

Deltapooh: In theory, how many CFZ's or CFFZ's would a US division be able to establish? Would the radar referred to be a divisional or corps asset? Also, what is the rule of thumb regarding how many TAI's and NAI's that a division would be able to establish? Thanks, Arthur
  11. K

Closing the Gate v2.0

Regarding the Closing The Gate scenerio. I noticed there were no CFZ or CFFZ's in the US force listing. As an interested civilian, what conditions would allow the US forces the CFZ or CFFZ? Thanks, Arthur
  12. K

Help with ADC2

I've been able to import a map to edit(from POA2), made some changes(in ADC), saved it in POA2 - then it doesn't open up in the game. I then went to TOP2 & PITS and marveled that mapmaker worked so well so many years ago.
  13. K

How do I bring up the Location Information window?

If I remember correctly, you should delete the poa2prefs.dat file. I hope my memory is correct. Arthur