Search results

1. A

New members introduce yourself here

Welcome aboard vogless & Beardo1976! For ASL, I have it that some of these loons are the best around. As for painting... I've found it to be quite relaxing. Ever try it with paint balls! Har! Again, welcome! And watch yer back! They're a rowdy buncha & good people!
  2. A

(Movie) Hide of the Tiger

That was kickass!
  3. A

New to the forum

Welcome to the forums, Nichols! I suspect any friend of Bryans is a friend indeed.
  4. A

pics of people here.

All such gatherings around the globe... ... would certainly make for some interesting tales in both the mag & here as well. I might well pm & possibly call upon those I may come near in my travels. I get to a few weapons shows on occassion, Steve. I would be surely interested in a...
  5. A

pics of people here.

Keep the pics coming! I reside between the Fort & Capital city. Regionaly speaking, I have conducted some occasional business in the KC, Ft Riley & Ft Leavenworth areas over the last several years. My current project is the N/E corner of 8th & New Hampshire in downtown Lawrence. Curt, I...
  6. A

pics of people here.

KC eh... Hey Trauth, I'm about 70 to 80 miles to the west of ya.
  7. A

pics of people here.

Har! Actually... I still have hair. This was 79' Half way between lost & found - in the state of confusion... 86'
  8. A

Average Forum Age

Now just a damned minute... I resemble that comment. Har!
  9. A

Modern Naval Battles for the PC (well, with WWII ships)

This sounds like my kind of fun & engagement. Hey Lance, maybe we can get some fleet action underway when it comes out. I'd certainly be interested.
  10. A

Farenhait 9/11

The Barnum & Bailey of conspiracy theory
  11. A

ROME:Total War ships!

Damn... I shoulda noticed the space between "War" & "ships". Ahem... never mind!
  12. A

WarfareHQ vs ACG tournament ?

Oh, sorry! Back on topic!
  13. A

Best all time actor War or Combat movies

As I am allowed but one vote... I must abstain & offer up Vic Morrow as another that I would add to most of Lance & JDs very good and diverse list. Robert Mitchum proved to be quite capable in any war time roll he played. Good discussion! As for the Duke... I still think his best movie...
  14. A

The 5th Armchair General Battalion

Here ya go! Save yourself some mouse time. Admiral
  15. A

Introduction Of Myself

16. A

Warfare HQ and Armchair General to join forces with new forum!

Eh henh henh henh! "We don't want this to become known as the place people go to contribute to the latest flame war or talk about your favorite BBQ recipe." Don Maddox I take it then that a discussion of Joan of Ark is out of the question? Erm... sorry, but you opened yourself up for that...
  17. A

Rank change

Why not go to your user CP... ... and promote yourself to King of the World. Or Chairman of the Board or somethin? Mine is what I am. All it takes is 25 posts to do it. You've certainly got em. I wonder if some threads were deleted?
  18. A

NEW! Name the AG Team!

General Staff of the 8th Armchair Division