Search results

1. sillywilly4

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Journal 14 here
  2. sillywilly4

ASL Players Google Map Update

Feel free to put me up. Bill Henderson, Schertz, TX
  3. sillywilly4

New Product announcement from New England Volunteers

Got my post card 1 in the mail. This is a really cool idea and eagerly look forward to the future releases. Keep it up. Great work and novel idea.
  4. sillywilly4

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

First game in SK live, S1. Got beat pretty well by the Americans, but learned alot. Looking forward to the next one.
  5. sillywilly4

New ASLSK product from New England Volunteers

just sent cash for my set. Looking forward to it.
  6. sillywilly4

ASLSK or a Patient Mentor for Full ASL PBEM

Got my games. Thanks all
  7. sillywilly4

ASLSK or a Patient Mentor for Full ASL PBEM

I’ve played a couple SK games, but it has been a while. I’d be up for another SK game or a slow walk through a full ASL game. I should be able to do 2-3 updates a week.
  8. sillywilly4

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Got ASL SK#3. Now I've all all the box sets from MMP for their Starter Kit line.
  9. sillywilly4

Looking for SK1 Vasal PBEM Opponent

Total rookie here too. I’m willing to have the blind lead the blind if you want to jump in. Have a newb 3 man game of some sort.
  10. sillywilly4

Looking for SK1 Vasal PBEM Opponent

You okay with playing a a learning player or prefer one of the experienced guys? I’ve played maybe two coached games.
  11. sillywilly4

New members introduce yourself here

Scot and crew has already hit me up about it. I'm going to do my best to make it, even if I end up driving. Will there be vendor booths too? I'd like to get a couple more modules and some storage stuff and would love to skip the shipping.
  12. sillywilly4

New members introduce yourself here

Brand new player in San Antonio Area. Found the San Antonio Group and watched my first game last Saturday. I've got my rule book and SK#1 and 3. Played many lesser war-games with little plastic men, ready to dive into all that is ASL.