Search results

1. mi80j

Red Factories miscellaneous stuff

"SMC Overrun"? "AFV Overrun"? Gentlemen of the Forum, I give you a... CH "Rattpuppet Overrun"!!! ...in which the Forum is treated to a regurgitation of Duh Ratt's pro-Advanced Tobruk System, anti-ASL, talking points...
  2. mi80j

Sockpuppet, sockpuppet, have you heard...
  3. mi80j

Curious, it is... such venom for well-established and respected TPPs coming from you... yet - coming from you - not a peep regarding that most, and for good reason, reviled of ALL TPPs... curious, indeed... Toodles!
  4. mi80j

I knew you'd see it my way! Good lad.
  5. mi80j

The mongoose... post-strike, relaxes with some good bread and wine...
  6. mi80j

Three dudes show up - all at the same time - all offering criticisms of ASL, in "concern troll" mode-on-steroids, one playing "good cop" to the two others' "bad cop"; does no one else see anything, er, interesting in this pattern?
  7. mi80j

Since you have mentioned, several times, your distrust of TPP, and mentioned some TPP by name, I am curious: what is your opinion of Critical Hit?
  8. mi80j

Is there a factory working overtime somewhere producing these bots?
  9. mi80j

IIRC, Critical Hit's "Advanced Tobruk System" was supposed to be the cure-all for all ills ASL... Maybe you should check out the ATS subforum on this website... Oh wait… it's not there anymore. Sorry.
  10. mi80j

Would you like some cheese...?
  11. mi80j

Onslaught to Orsha

I too believe that BFP should put the counters in, for the same reasons stated by others above. BFP's counters are very nice.
  12. mi80j

AAR - The Backhand Blow - DB045

Dude...seriously? This is too funny, and you are THE man! If you keep this up, I am going to suggest that your AARs be collected and published in a volume.
  13. mi80j

The alluded-to-by-you-but-as-yet-unspecified-by-you "unrealistic" aspects of ASL, which you are decrying...
  14. mi80j

Are you sure?
  15. mi80j

What other UN-realistic elements do you see in ASL? And, what do you propose to rectify this absolutely abysmal situation? Let me guess... You have mapsets for sale (that may or may not contain counters, but that do have scenarios of, to put it mildly, of murky provenance) or, at least, to...
  16. mi80j

Sounds like Critical Hit's "Advanced Tobruk System". "But I don't expect others to embrace my ideas." Don't let the door...
  17. mi80j

Red Factories (non-CG) scenario Fortification setup question

Yes, that is it. I got seriously confused, so much so that I was unable to even ask a coherent question! Thank you for clarifying this for me. It is very much appreciated!
  18. mi80j

Red Factories (non-CG) scenario Fortification setup question

I cannot find a conclusive answer, which is why I have asked, twice. Do you have an answer?
  19. mi80j

Sorry - I did not remember the name of the scenario, else I would have posted it (RMNAH - Relevant Module Not At Hand!). Thanks!