Search results

1. D

Full collection for sale

Did it sell already? I can’t seem to find the listing. Do you have a direct link?
  2. D

Is it unusual for email to BFP to go unnoticed/unreplied?

Chas and Sam - thanks so much for your assistance!
  3. D

No actually, I don't. I'm returning after a 10 year hiatus, and I'm asking people who know what to expect. I contacted BFP on Feb 2nd and its 5 days later. That's unexpected (as you yourself showed in your post their response time doesn't lag long). As for Ritterkrieg (the other inquiry I...
  4. D

support@boundingfire.com It was the link on the website
  5. D

Is it unusual for email to BFP to go unnoticed/unreplied? LMK.
  6. D

Ritterkrieg contact info

Thanks - I just saw that. I’ll wait til he’s back. Happy he on a trip and well. Lost a colleague 3 weeks ago who dropped off the planet. His ex-wife found him at home - apparent stroke and MI.
  7. D

Ritterkrieg contact info

I agree - actually a bit Worried about him as I also messaged him here last week and no reply here either. Hopefully he’s on a well deserved vacation.
  8. D

Ritterkrieg contact info

Does anyone have a customer support contact for Ritterkrieg? My purchase shipment was short LFT The Fight for Seoul (part of the Korea deal). I have emailed 3 times over 2-3 weeks, but no response . I cannot identify a phone number to call . Any one have a suggestion? its possible they...
  9. D

Raaco Storage Trays -- Original by Steve Dennis, modified by Dennis Malmström

Would they print on a 220mm x 220mm build plate?
  10. D

Sorry - yes what size build plate for the larger footprint 5/8” counter trays you designed, Jim?
  11. D

3D print inserts -planning

Is there an up to date list of how many of each counter comes in each MMP release?
  12. D

What bed size is needed for these trays? do you have to buy filament from them or can you order elsewhere? Error-removed
  13. D

Raaco Inserts

Those of you who are 3D printing, what printer do you have and is it overkill for something like this? Is there a basic printer you’d suggest?
  14. D

Raaco Inserts

Hmmm.... I see. My OCD make me itchy just looking at that! I'm inclined to go all A75 and use the dividers from Ritter Krieg ( https://ritterkrieg.com/product/a75d4-5-x-subdividers-for-raaco-a75/ ) or 3D print the trays.
  15. D

Raaco Inserts

Why do players use the A78 inserts instead of just using A75 for all counters?
  16. D

not sure yet… trying to figure out if it’s more cost effective to buy a 3D printer or outsource. Do you know of a good third party printer service?
  17. D

Has anyone printed with these? Can you estimate the cost per each tray?
  18. D

Looking for SK Scenarios from PROKHOROVKA!

Very kind reply from Seb - if someone is willing to send me a PDF please PM me.