Search results

1. Doctor Sinister

I am finally Wii-ed up!

OK, so I had to pay over the odds through eBay, but the lack of stock in the shops and other online facilities was doing my head in -and it finally arrived yesterday. All I can say is...my arms ache from some overly enthusiastic boxing, but it's good for stress relief. :D Dr. S.
  2. Doctor Sinister

Call of Duty 2 Screens

That is pretty good - except the trooper on the far right appears to have his leg half-way through the concrete. It's little things like this that bug me - can anyone enlighten me as to what causes things like this? I'm talking corpses that die with arms embedded in walls, figures that move...
  3. Doctor Sinister

Anti-Virus programs

I use Norton. Dr. S.
  4. Doctor Sinister

CoD2 Preview

That was an expansion pack. This is a whole new game. Dr. S.
  5. Doctor Sinister

CoD2 Preview

Actually, I picked up a game mag' the other day and I only just got around to reading it - some of these pictures are in there, BUT more importantly the designers stress that the player will have more freedom of action in COD2 - no more being stuck on rails. If this is true, then ALL of my...
  6. Doctor Sinister

CoD2 Preview

Says error - cannot find any previews. Dr. S.
  7. Doctor Sinister

CoD2 Preview

Unless they want you to think that and the whole of the last two weeks of your life have been an incredibly elaborate ruse and it's still April the First. (I've really got to stop listening to the voices in my head - especially the paranoid ones) Dr. S.
  8. Doctor Sinister

SE-Problems

A friendly reminder - personal attacks on other Members are not permitted in here, or in any part of the War Forums. Please can we all ensure that this thread does not degenerate any further. Dr. S.
  9. Doctor Sinister

CoD players

All one needs to do is start a Server from within the game? I've tried and I can definitely create one - obviously, no idea whether or not anyone else can see it. Dr. S.
  10. Doctor Sinister

CoD players

We'll stumble through together then - maybe they'll let us guard the barracks or something. Dr. S.
  11. Doctor Sinister

CoD players

Now that I'm Broadband I might be able to play with the rest of the Battalion at last - so far I've been stuck at HQ doing the paperwork. :D I have CoD and CoD UO - just tell me where to go and what version you're running and if you have a session that coincides with a good UK time, I'll show...
  12. Doctor Sinister

CoD players

It's a gaming clan - affiliated with Armchair General (and thus The War Forums themselves) and primarily dedicated to playing FPS games as a team. http://www.5acg.com Dr. S.
  13. Doctor Sinister

Jon's COD rant

I'm with Marines - I hate CoD. Dr. S.
  14. Doctor Sinister

Jon's COD rant

Well, it's game-related, so I put it here, especially as it's about COD. Not just for post-count purposes. Dr. S.
  15. Doctor Sinister

Jon's COD rant

Thread moved - not sure why it was in Off-Topic. Dr. S.
  16. Doctor Sinister

CM Newbie looking for "Friendly" Opponents.

Yeah, they have some good stuff there, I'm a member. Dr. S.
  17. Doctor Sinister

New to forum... but not to Combat Mission

Welcome to our home - unfortunately I'm all gamed-out right now, but maybe one day... Dr. S.
  18. Doctor Sinister

Doctor Sinister vs. Berkut37, October 1944, CM:BO.

Thank you Sir - but it WAS just a fluke. Next time we play I'm sure I'll be carrying my teeth home in a bag. Dr. S.
  19. Doctor Sinister

Doctor Sinister vs. Berkut37, October 1944, CM:BO.

We have just concluded our battle and I am pleased to report a total victory on my part. Unfortunately...it was a non-Ladder game!!! :o :OHNO: :cry: :surprise: Anyway, heeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrre weeeeeeeeeeeee gooooooooooooooooo........... Piccy 1 shows the map. It was raining, very miserable...
  20. Doctor Sinister

New Harpoon scenario design site

OK, I'll lock it so that everyone can put this behind them and move on. Let's hope this is the end of it. I would be disappointed to see any further continuation of this in any future threads. Regards, Dr. S.