Search results

1. G

Activation in APh

Hello: Just curious, it seems that S? can be activated in APh. And all eligible ones too. It just seems that it exposes a lot of the ENEMY when in an ASL game a defender might want to keep concealment?
  2. G

Chapter S. Divider

Hello: I am traveling so don't have the Divider with me and am looking for the Activation Check drms (S5.1). Don't suppose it is available online? Thanks, Gerry
  3. G

Purchasing Friendly Force

Hello: Forgive my ignorance, but I have been away too long. I know I have 130 BPV to buy MMC. But I cannot see the cost of units in Ch. H. What is the cost of a 4-6-7 vs a 4-5-8 for example. Thanks, Gerry
  4. G

Some Basic VPO Questions

Hello: I rolled drs for Bd 17 and one VPO came up as P2-P4. Does that mean P2 and P4 or P2, P3, and P4. I assume the former. P4 is part of a 2-hex building (P4 and Q4) so I assume both hexes have to be controlled? Thanks. Gerry
  5. G

Road on hexside

When entry from offboard, either in hex X or Y, are you considered to be using road MF? Thanks. these are hexes A5 and A6.
  6. G

F10 LOS Tool not hitting Center Dots?

Hi: Notice how the line does not start and end at the dot. Maybe it is my setup. Happens in both 6.5 and 6.4.3. This is board X. Thanks. Notice in this example how the line starts and ends to the side of the dots.
  7. G

S9 - Ambitious Assault as the Allies

Hi: Not sure how to win this. The Amis and Brits have to ensure there are no unbroken Italian MMCs within 7 hexes of a hex in the middle of the board. Brits enter only on Turn 4 of 6. If the Italians spread out, how can they be rounded up so to say in 6 turns? Thanks.
  8. G

No Server Window

Hi: Wanted to try online play and I do seem to have a Server window. Is there something I need to do to activate it? Thanks.
  9. G

n-Hex Radius greater than 5

Hello: Is this possible? I can see only the 5-hex one. Thanks.
  10. G

Using 666s

Playing Americans with 666s in ASLSK but I thought maybe my question applies to regular ASL also. The board is a city one so lots of close quarters stuff and if adjacent to fire they are very brittle - ELRing and breaking all over the place. Any tips on how to play them well? Also what type of...
  11. G

DASL Boards

HI: Anyone know if there are DASL boards but in normal hex size. I just like to see more of the map on the screen and am willing to put up with the stacking. Thanks.
  12. G

LOS Shortcuts

HI: For some reason L and l do not bring up the LOS tool for me. Any ideas?