Search results

1. CarlZog

Heroes vs Leaders

Can a hero created from a MMC HoB voluntarily route with a broken squad like a leader can?
  2. CarlZog

Map bundle availability

I'm a new player who acquired a large, but old edition kit from an outgoing player. As a result, I have a lot of mounted mapboards, which I'd love to swap over to the new lighterweight boards. It seems MMP's map set bundle designed for this is no longer available. Any indication whether this...
  3. CarlZog

What's happened to the Charles S. Roberts Awards?

Did the venerable Roberts awards die? I can't seem to find any data anywhere for any awards for the last couple years.
  4. CarlZog

Newb asks, What's up with bocage?

As a new player, I still haven't encountered bocage in a game yet, but it seems to inspire more frustration and distaste from the player community than just about anything else in the game. I've read the rules on it, and though it would certainly seem to restrict your options, I'm not sure I...
  5. CarlZog

Newb overwhelmed by scenario choices: Best from core modules?

I'm still pretty new to the game, and I'm overwhelmed by the thousands of scenarios I see referenced on forums and from tourneys. I've acquired a collection of all the core modules, but so far I've mostly just played a couple of the BV standards and a couple others recommended for beginning...