Search results

1. mburskey

US# for Suspect Counters in Advance

Am playing the Dutch SASL campaign from Special Ops periodical. (May 1940). The SASL mission is The Bridge, which states to begin offboard pool of S? equal to total US#. The US# for Dutch Line Company on page S32 is [US# 32/22]. I set up the Dutch units listed for Dutch Line Infantry Company...
  2. mburskey

MMP listed Solitaire ASL reprint for 2023

On MMP web site, they have listed a reprint of Solitaire ASL in 2023. Does anyone know if they will make changes from 2nd Edition? Wonder if they will include Forgotten War material or the Finns?
  3. mburskey

Soldiers of Orange SASL campaign question ion

Confused about initial missions. Scouring the Poulders. By reading the Dutch initial OB, I read that you would start with only <= 3 4-5-8 squads plus bicycles/motorcycles. is this all the Dutch would get? Or am I missing a table for more troops, support weapons, leaders, etc? Doesnt seem...
  4. mburskey

SASL Enemy Activation

I am confused with Table 1 Activation Check on each nationality chart in SASL. German table states something like this "Friendly Infantry is in LOS within 12 hexes with a final drm < or = -2" An example...an American 6-6-6 squad normal moves into a wood building (+2 TEM) within LOS 12 hexes of...