Search results

1. mburskey

US# for Suspect Counters in Advance

Greatly appreciate it!
  2. mburskey

US# for Suspect Counters in Advance

Am playing the Dutch SASL campaign from Special Ops periodical. (May 1940). The SASL mission is The Bridge, which states to begin offboard pool of S? equal to total US#. The US# for Dutch Line Company on page S32 is [US# 32/22]. I set up the Dutch units listed for Dutch Line Infantry Company...
  3. mburskey

Playtesters for a couple SASL missions

I am very interested. Shoot me an email with details. gernbooty@earthlink.net
  4. mburskey

Playtesting for new A9 and A10 Tables

I sent you an email, Scott. Very interested in this. Mike Burskey
  5. mburskey

SASL V3 Changes?

SASL is something beyond ASL. I have played many ASL scenarios/campaigns. I have played a few SASL scenarios. SASL is intimidating but very playable. The player has to remember the SASL SOP and the significance of each dice roll. Once you get the routine and some of the rules down, it will...
  6. mburskey

MMP listed Solitaire ASL reprint for 2023

On MMP web site, they have listed a reprint of Solitaire ASL in 2023. Does anyone know if they will make changes from 2nd Edition? Wonder if they will include Forgotten War material or the Finns?
  7. mburskey

SASLHC Barbarossa Campaign on YouTube

I am playing Mission 1 as British Airbourne on board 1. I have rolled some pretty bad stuff during Activation (AC# 3). One roll left me facing a 5-4-8 SS squad with a HMG, an 8-0 leader, with a clear LOS to many hexes. I am on turn 3 and have stirred up a hornet's nest. One building I have...
  8. mburskey

Dude, I just sent it to your email.

Dude, I just sent it to your email.
  9. mburskey

My Inor Experiment

I backed off on the amount of S? on the board. Rule S 4.12 is the key, Appreciate you pointing me in the right direction. Thanks man! Have been playtesting ABtF for the past couple months. Came up with some good balanced scenarios. Finished playtesting one this morning. I wasn't part of the...
  10. mburskey

My Inor Experiment

email me gernbooty@earthlnk.net
  11. mburskey

My Inor Experiment

Question: RB Mission r1 SASL... It states that S? placement is to follow SASL rule 4.1 cases a and c. Does that mean that every building hex on the map should have a S? counter? I set up a board to play but it looked ridiculous with all the S? counters on it. I feel at times SASL requires...
  12. mburskey

My Inor Experiment

This is a nice piece of SASL work. Really appreciate you putting this together. I am going to order Inor in the near future. Would like to try a play thru of this in SASL. Thanks for doing this! I believe HASL is an unchartered piece of ASL. Wondered about other HASL modules. (I have...
  13. mburskey

A Bridge Too Far CG at ASLOK

I live a couple hours with in the aslok area. i am not an asl expert. i started out with the full rule book, not starter kit. i could help you understand full rule book. played many scenarios with a very seasoned player. i have learned a lot from playing him. my goal was SASL. SASL is a...
  14. mburskey

Soldiers of Orange SASL campaign question ion

Confused about initial missions. Scouring the Poulders. By reading the Dutch initial OB, I read that you would start with only <= 3 4-5-8 squads plus bicycles/motorcycles. is this all the Dutch would get? Or am I missing a table for more troops, support weapons, leaders, etc? Doesnt seem...
  15. mburskey

SASL Enemy Activation

Thanks Steed! This is a big help. These rules can be confusing.
  16. mburskey

SASL Enemy Activation

Thank you for clearing this up! The wording on the chart and in the rules is confusing. In my example, the American 6-6-6 in MPh moved into open terrain within 10 hexes of a german suspect counter (drm = -2). I would think the german suspect counter would undergo an activation check based on...
  17. mburskey

SASL Enemy Activation

I am confused with Table 1 Activation Check on each nationality chart in SASL. German table states something like this "Friendly Infantry is in LOS within 12 hexes with a final drm < or = -2" An example...an American 6-6-6 squad normal moves into a wood building (+2 TEM) within LOS 12 hexes of...