Search results

1. fgbelmon

vehicle 38 USA using DI

May I try DI with MA from M16MGMC Haltrack? Regards Pakko
  2. fgbelmon

Abandonment of soft vehicle

This is the situation: soft vehicle with a gun on portee spends 1 MP, stoping. It has spent 24MPs from its 25 available. A MG fires to the vehicle as IFT, retaining ROF, immobilizing it. The gun crew on the lorry (it's a british vehicle) fails its TC, so has to leave the machine, being...
  3. fgbelmon

D14.23 NTC failure impedes use of smoke grenades by radioless AFV crew?

A lone radioless AFV which fails its NTC, must spend the rest of its MPs as Delay MP. Is the crew allowed to use this Delay expenditure for a smoke grenade attempt?. TIA. Pakko
  4. fgbelmon

Slope or not slope?

Hi, we are playing scenario BFP-138, where there are slopes (boards BFP O and R). And we are detecting a very weird situation: if my mate check LOS from , for instance, OJ5 to OH1, LOS check say there are no hindrances. But, if I do the same, I obtain that there is a +2 hindrance due to brush...
  5. fgbelmon

Slope or not slope?

Hi, we are playing scenario BFP-138, where there are slopes (boards BFP O and R). And we are detecting a very weird situation: if my mate check LOS from , for instance, OJ5 to OH1, LOS check d say there are no hindrances. But, if I do the same, I obtain that there is a +2 hindrance fue to...
  6. fgbelmon

Asembling MG in DFPh being marked First Fire

may a squad with a dm MG that begins its DFPh marked First Fire asemble the MG?. In no case? Thanks Pakko
  7. fgbelmon

Eurofriendly Pre-Orders

Is MMP thinking about doing their pre-orders "eurofriendly"?. For instance, GMT has done it, so people like me who live this side of the pond can support with their orders a game they are keen on. By now, if we add S&H and Customs (VAT) it´s a folly to think about hitting the pre-order button...
  8. fgbelmon

IAG-10-AA truck from scenario Red Packets Q

Hi, If this AA truck ends its MPh in Motion, is it able to fire during the next DFPh?. I ask this because on its back is written No B(F)F allowed. If you fire during a DFPh, being in Motion, you apply C4 that is C/C1/C2 + 2xdr, i.e., you are applying BF penalties (cases C/C1/C2). TIA Pakko.