Search results

1. fgbelmon

vehicle 38 USA using DI

May I try DI with MA from M16MGMC Haltrack? Regards Pakko
  2. fgbelmon

Abandonment of soft vehicle

This is the situation: soft vehicle with a gun on portee spends 1 MP, stoping. It has spent 24MPs from its 25 available. A MG fires to the vehicle as IFT, retaining ROF, immobilizing it. The gun crew on the lorry (it's a british vehicle) fails its TC, so has to leave the machine, being...
  3. fgbelmon

About FT239 Victory Conditions

The VCs seem to have a hole.. if the Axis plays to hide in order to not suffer casualties, they don't need to go up the hills, because the French need to amass MORE CVP than the Axis, so a tie is an Axis Victory.
  4. fgbelmon

DC SILLY QUESTION

Can anybody give me a case of units ADJACENTS that at the same time are not adjacents? Whats makes me shake my head is an example that contradicts a rule...
  5. fgbelmon

SW and sqd FF/SFF/FPF interaction

And what about the range limit to the nearest KEU?. Is it on even when the SW has not fired yet but IFP did?.
  6. fgbelmon

Yanks - OOP at MMP website

Maybe ten years in the future
  7. fgbelmon

Acquisition tracking and LOS check

IMHO, your answer doesn’t comply with A6.11
  8. fgbelmon

Observer in OP tank

What about an OP Tank that starts its Turn in Motion?. Can it observe?. If allowed, it couldn´t move, then it´d be mandatory for it to stop, isn't it?. What happens if the OP Tank went Motion during the opponent MPh?. It can't move during this player turn, so is it allowed to observe? TIA...
  9. fgbelmon

D14.23 NTC failure impedes use of smoke grenades by radioless AFV crew?

Thanks. That was what I thought. COWTRA rarely fails.
  10. fgbelmon

D14.23 NTC failure impedes use of smoke grenades by radioless AFV crew?

A lone radioless AFV which fails its NTC, must spend the rest of its MPs as Delay MP. Is the crew allowed to use this Delay expenditure for a smoke grenade attempt?. TIA. Pakko
  11. fgbelmon

Action Pack and Journal reprints?

Why not use a P500 program?
  12. fgbelmon

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

Enterado. Pakko
  13. fgbelmon

Le Franc Tireur 14 : now available for order

Several days ago, I preordered two copies of LFT14 and another two of BFP-Corregidor in LFT´s website. No news about the Paypal fee. Is that OK?
  14. fgbelmon

Slope or not slope?

Hi, we are playing scenario BFP-138, where there are slopes (boards BFP O and R). And we are detecting a very weird situation: if my mate check LOS from , for instance, OJ5 to OH1, LOS check say there are no hindrances. But, if I do the same, I obtain that there is a +2 hindrance due to brush...
  15. fgbelmon

Slope or not slope?

Oh, Thanks.
  16. fgbelmon

Slope or not slope?

Hi, we are playing scenario BFP-138, where there are slopes (boards BFP O and R). And we are detecting a very weird situation: if my mate check LOS from , for instance, OJ5 to OH1, LOS check d say there are no hindrances. But, if I do the same, I obtain that there is a +2 hindrance fue to...
  17. fgbelmon

Asembling MG in DFPh being marked First Fire

OK Sirs, From your words about PFs (I was asking about a dm MG), I think a unit can First Fire its IFP during the MPh, and later, during the DFPh, it can assemble the MG (equivalent to "use") because a squad can fire its IFP and a SW/Gun. Pakko
  18. fgbelmon

Asembling MG in DFPh being marked First Fire

may a squad with a dm MG that begins its DFPh marked First Fire asemble the MG?. In no case? Thanks Pakko
  19. fgbelmon

Eurofriendly Pre-Orders

All my P500 pre-orders have been done through GMT web site directly. What GMT has done is an arrangement with Second Chance Games for delivering in Europe. Maybe MMP could ask SCG about a deal in the same terms.
  20. fgbelmon

Eurofriendly Pre-Orders

Is MMP thinking about doing their pre-orders "eurofriendly"?. For instance, GMT has done it, so people like me who live this side of the pond can support with their orders a game they are keen on. By now, if we add S&H and Customs (VAT) it´s a folly to think about hitting the pre-order button...