Search results

1. R

JAVA 3 - Tauroggen - Question

Hello, my opponent and I wanted to verify setup instructions for the Soviets. Special Rules 8 says: ”The Soviets secretly designate and setup/enter as follows: - Choose and set up fortifications on map;” (Italics my emphasis) I just want to verify that this does not mean Fortifications (e.g...
  2. R

BU usage for "remotely-controlled" AAMG

A strict reading of the daggered-note for US Vehicle Note 7 M3 Medium Tank implies that its the AAMG mounted in the turreted cupola (operated like a remote controlled AAMG) can only be used in CC (against non-Aerial targets). With reference to "remotely controlled AAMGs" as found in note O of...
  3. R

End RtPh ADJACENT to broken KEU?

My opponent and I were in the last half turn of our scenario. His attacking USMC had finished their portion of the RtPh. I, as the defending IJA, was considering Voluntarily Routing the crew in PP18. (To understand why, if the crew remained alive, it would deny the USMC player enough CVP to...
  4. R

Berserker with DC charging AFV

Hello, a Russian unit is in a woods hex two hexes away from a German AFV. The AFV's hex and intervening hex are both Open Ground. The unit possesses a DC. Its owner announces that the unit will use Assault Movement to enter the ADJACENT hex (1 MF) and then attempt to Place the DC on the...
  5. R

Pillbox/Bamboo: Adv vs Difficult Terrain?

A bamboo hex contains a pillbox. May an ADJACENT Unit, in Advance Phase, use Advance vs Difficult Terrain to advance into the pillbox in the bamboo, or just the bamboo only? Thanks in advance.