Search results

1. G.L.O.A.T.

Is there any way to mark a Profile Post as “Read?”

I have a number of them that are quite old, but continue to show up on my “What’s New” tab.
  2. G.L.O.A.T.

ASL Journals in PDF Format

Is there an updat summary, so to speak, of what was changed/updated with each of the updates (of which there are now two)?
  3. G.L.O.A.T.

Italian OOB

could be worse ... you could be a lolligagger ...
  4. G.L.O.A.T.

Croix de Guerre Counter Organization

Would that be a “OBGBB” ... One Giant BLUE Baggie ...?:oops:
  5. G.L.O.A.T.

Croix de Guerre Second Edition now available for preorder.

Mine just transitioned to “Packing!”
  6. G.L.O.A.T.

Stupid Question Time ...

Thanks JR.
  7. G.L.O.A.T.

Silly Question Part 2...

Was poking about in my ASL counters this morning, and can’t recall if I just combined my ASLSK counters with the rest of my ASL stuff or not ?. Any “easy way” to tell The difference(s)?
  8. G.L.O.A.T.

Stupid Question Time ...

Which Module had the Gernan SMC counters with the red name text? My memor sa it was Festung Budapest, but can’t remember for sure.
  9. G.L.O.A.T.

Rising Sun Reprint

”There is no spoon.”
  10. G.L.O.A.T.

Leader location in a stack

I prefer to play by what the rules require. Anything else is for my convenience (or, I suppose that of my opponent too). As Paul and Toumo mention, they know where all the important pieces are anyway, and if not they’ll just ask.
  11. G.L.O.A.T.

Questions about Winter Offensive

Another thing that sometimes is in short supply are Overlays, particularly desert overlays.
  12. G.L.O.A.T.

Hero gets his gun(s)?

”Now I’ve got a machinegun ... Ho Ho Ho.”
  13. G.L.O.A.T.

How did you get your start into War games?

Panzer Leader was first for me. Then Squad Leader. No going back from there!
  14. G.L.O.A.T.

How do you like to organize your vehicle counters?

As a reminder, there may be value in the ”1 BGB” method ... I.e., One Big Giant Baggie ... ?
  15. G.L.O.A.T.

C2.29 IFE

For British vehicles, I subscribe to the “O.B.B.” Philosophy ... One Big Baggie. ?
  16. G.L.O.A.T.

NNJ/NY ASL Club meeting 24 August, 2019

fixed it for you ...
  17. G.L.O.A.T.

Dummy at start placement

Still, it can pay off. Especially if you “skulk” out of LOS with the Dummy Stack, then advance back into a different hex during the APh (leaving the Dummies and HIPpies in different Locations).