Search results

1. K

Scandinavian Open 2022 (March 4-6 2022) - 25th Edition

Yes, put me on your attendee list as well, and I also like your scenario list. Some of them I already did play at Albany....:-) So now we will see if some of North American players will come over the pond to join us.
  2. K

ALBANY LIVE IS BACK!

The tournament was a blast, Thanks to all my opponents that made it great fun and of course thanks to Steve and Joe for organizing everything. The hardest thing for me was to enter Norway again where a bunch of policemen where waiting for me 😉, with all their Corona testing…. Thanks 🤓🎖
  3. K

Hi Joe, hope you are fine. Do you know when the scenario list for Albany 2021 is ready and will...

Hi Joe, hope you are fine. Do you know when the scenario list for Albany 2021 is ready and will it also be able to participate through VASL? :-) Ketil
  4. K

ASL Friendly Fire, 1-3 May, 2020

Hei Melvin, Jeg har lyst til å komme!:-) Hilsen Ketil
  5. K

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2020 (February 26th - March 1st)

It would be great to come with my sneaky sleezers to Albany This year , ASLOK unfortunately has to wait mr Struijf? . I meant «taking the throne Michael» ?. The spelling went a little fast here...
  6. K

ASL SCANDINAVIAN OPEN 2020 (February 26th - March 1st)

Congrats to Bo and Michael for again winning the first prize for the best tournament in WEurope, Michael for talking the throne to Denmark. And thanks for a great weekend:-)
  7. K

calling Ketil

Hi Peter, the Norwegian sleezer is calling. How are you doing???
  8. K

Hi Peter, you tried to get in contact with me? So I try to answer here?

Hi Peter, you tried to get in contact with me? So I try to answer here?
  9. K

VASL Deluxe League 2017-2018 Now Starting

Add me in ass well. Ketil