Search results

1. D

WWII German Chariots?

I will still give you the credit. :D Did not realize you can do image searches, will look that one up. Thanks again.
  2. D

WWII German Chariots?

Thanks jrv. It never amazes me the amount of info that collectively can be found here. Will
  3. D

WWII German Chariots?

Found this picture in the book - Ferdinand and Elefant tank destroyers. The author didn't know what the chariot type devices were. Does anyone here know? Thanks Will
  4. D

Best first 15 minutes Movie

UP - The best set up for a movie Patton - A close second
  5. D

What boardgames have you played recently?

Great game - you need to include IJN - it's a must for any history buff that would rather shoot at named shipped rather then generic ships. There are a few cool items special items in Silent Wars the US get a Seawolf sub that you can play a "Final Countdown" kind of event - (helpful to your...
  6. D

Thanks Jaguar I have IJN it is a big addition to Silent War. I also recommend down loading the War at Sea soundtrack great music to play while i'm hunting Japanese ship. Been looking at Steel Wolf's may have to put it on my christmas list. Thanks Derf
  7. D

Hi Jaguar How do you like Steel Wolves? I have Silent War and am 3 weeks into the total campaign. Very cool - but the American torpedos suck. In three weeks I have only sunk 4 ships for 10 tons. Derf
  8. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Here is the photo of the Atomic Cannon that I have. It was taken August 2003 Derf
  9. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

The Atomic Cannon has been moved from Aberdeen to the Virginia War Museum in Hampton. They only brought the gun to the VWM the transports for the gun are no longer with it. I thought I had photos of it when I took my son there but I can't find it, but I will do a little more searching to see...
  10. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Great info Paul - My source say that there were 3 of these made. Here are photos of the turret being taken off and transported.
  11. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

I believe it is an experimental SPA unit. I have pictures and more info on it in at book at home and will post more tonight. The tanks were at the Aberdeen proving grounds in Manyland. Most have been lent to other museums over the years and the ones that are being shipped to Fort Lee in...
  12. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

And last but not least.... Hope everyone enjoys Derf
  13. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

A few more in their original paint.
  14. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

A few of the one that still have their original paint job.
  15. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

And still more.....
  16. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

And still more. Hey there I am in the bottom photo on the right :cool: - yea I'm the one making my mom look like a house. :paperbag:
  17. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Here are some more. Derf
  18. D

Aberdeen Tank Museum

Was going through the parents old 35mm slide and tranfering them to digital when I found all these photos that he took at Abredeen in 1967. Thought you guys might like a look at them. Most have been painted gray but a few are still in their original colors. Derf
  19. D

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

Hats off to Psycho - when I think we can't get any lower you break out a bigger shovel. Couldn't rep you so this will have to do. :blush
  20. D

The Mila 18 NoNsEnSe thread - Part 4

If you want to call it a snake that's alright. But the proper term is Geometridae - inchworm.