Search results

1. M

Sniper Checks

No a sniper check is not a Task check so no booby trap on sniper checks. But dont forget about the PTC you get even on units normally immune to a PTC ( ie broken etc ) that the enemy must take for booby trap activation only. these "bonous" PTCs can only generate a booby trap and nothing else, ie...
  2. M

OBA Smoke question

C 1.334 Disregarding smoke if he currently has LOS blah blah may leave the FFE So you dont have to worry about there being smoke in the hex for an FFE HE mission. And any SMOKE place by OBA in the DFPH is dispersed anyway rule A 24.5 only PFPH SMOKE is full strength. So if you are worried about...
  3. M

RB CG III 120mm OBA

Losses have been: Day one Russian 23 sqds, German 3 sqds ( didnt have any Russian OBA) Day two Russian 12 sqds, German 14sqds ( the 120mm makes its mark) Day three Russian 25 sqds, German 16 sqds ( 120mm again ) Like you said my German opponent feels 2:1 is needed or he is falling behind...
  4. M

RB CG III 120mm OBA

Playing my third RB CG III against Karl, he won the previous two games. This time however he feels I have found the Russians secret weapon, the 120mm OBA. In addition to having cheap infantry the Russians can clobber the Germans with medium and heavy arty running up the German causalties which...
  5. M

Sewer Movement

To clarify my answer to Question 2 you can not move one "hex" and back again to the same sewer/manhole location you started the MPH in. You must be in a DIFFERENT sewer/manhole location but it can be one used in the "previous" turn. I've been playing a lot of RB as the Russians and done a lot...
  6. M

Sewer Movement

B 8.41 makes it clear too that on the turn you enter a sewer you must move. A unit using sewer movement that starts "IN or beneath a manhole location" must end beneath a manhole location not more than 3 hexes away. And later on in the same paragraph it states that a unit in a sewer must always...
  7. M

PFs for TANK crews?

I have a read similar stories of tank crews hunting with Panzerfausts, such as when a rubbled town prevented a Panther from getting at its Russian targets the commander took up a Pf and went where the tank could not to get at the Russian tanks. I also have one of my many WW2 tank books showing a...
  8. M

PAK 35/36

The Stielgranate 41 Heat round was an oversized warhead that was muzzle loaded into the 37 ATG which is why the ROF is reduced by one when using it. Its oversized warhead also accounts for its high TK number and the reduced range of only 9 hexes max. This round is only available in 42 and later...