Search results

1. RZasl

St Louis Tourney 2021

Rick. You want to play in Round 1? I plan on being there around 9.
  2. RZasl

AP79 Rude Mood SSR 3

Looking for clarification; SSR 3 states "Free French are Stealthy (A11.17) and may initiate Hand-to-Hand CC (J2.31) as if Gurkha (A25.43)." Do the Free French receive the -1 CC DRM as if Gurkha as well or just the ability to declare H-t-H?
  3. RZasl

CyberVASL XII

In Group G, Robert MacGinley (Defending Germans) and Bob Zinselmeyer (Attacking Americans) have begun DB116 - Takin' Eibertingen.
  4. RZasl

VASL Night League Round One Matchups

Round 3: Josh Seamon (Germans) and Bob Zinselmeyer (Poles) are setting up to play ASL 85, No Way Out (3rd ed.).
  5. RZasl

VASLeague 2019 General Discussion

Third Round for all leagues is scheduled to start June 1.
  6. RZasl

In the West/Central League, Round 2; Robert Zinselmeyer (Canadian) defeated Steffen Knippel (German) in HS32 - A Few Rounds. The game was tight until Turn 5 when in the same fire phase the Canadian 76LL AT took out one Sturmtiger (Final TK# = 5) which had previously been immobilized and then...
  7. RZasl

St Louis Tournament July 26-28, 2019

I plan on being there; the Hatten mini sounds good. Bob Z
  8. RZasl

US/Canada West-Central League Round 2 Bob Zinselmeyer (Canadian) and Steve Knippel (German) will play HS32 - A Few Rounds.
  9. RZasl

Dispatches from the Bunker Series Questions

Brilliant! Thanks.
  10. RZasl

US/Can West Central League - Round 1 ZINSELMEYER robert (Partisan/American) vs GALLI rick (German) will play DB080 - Task Force to Cotignac.
  11. RZasl

Nate and I completed our game of FE 28 "Fidgety Bridget". My Japanese were victorious after getting off to a fast start. The Japanese got the random selection to move first, quickly getting up on the north side and center of the ridge and then inflicting casualties when Nate's Americans pushed...
  12. RZasl

I am looking forward to the 2019 VASLeague as well. Robert Z
  13. RZasl

Nate Stapf (Americans) and Bob Zinselmeyer (Japanese) will be playing FE 28 "Fidgety Bridget". Scenario kick-off should be next week. Bob
  14. RZasl

To the Desert, Deluxe and Night VASL League Winners & Runners Up

Hi Carl. If there is still a slot open, I would like to take part in the Night League; as long as rookies are welcome. I see only one way to learn night rules and that's to jump in and take my lumps. Thanks, Bob Z
  15. RZasl

VASLeague 2018, general discussion

Round 3 Result in US /Can West-Central League: OLER robert (German) defeated ZINSELMEYER robert (American) in AP116 - Mook Point. Rob played a solid game and maneuvered well using the dense terrain to assault the American hill positions. The Americans were hampered by being unable to gain radio...
  16. RZasl

US/Can West-Central League Round 2 ZINSELMEYER robert vs ROHLFING larry Larry and I will be playing WO10 - All Along The Merderet with Larry in command of the Attacking Germans and myself the Defending Americans.
  17. RZasl

Result: Robert Zinselmeyer's Belgians defeated David Rosner's Germans. During both sessions of our game, David's dice were cold and mine were warm to hot. The dice combined with some well placed and effective Firelanes and Residual FP denied easy access to and crossing of the bridge by the...
  18. RZasl

US/Can West Central League Round 1 ROSNER david vs ZINSELMEYER robert David (Germans) and myself (Belgians) will be playing FrF86 - Belgian Tigers.
  19. RZasl

ASL public calendar of upcoming tournaments

Dates for ASLOK?
  20. RZasl

So what scenarios have you played Recently?

I got to play 5 scenarios at this past weekend's North Texas Shootout in Fort Worth. CDN10 - Per l'onore d'Italia: I won as the Canadian after overcoming an early game 81* MTR and MMG ROF combination that wounded an 8-1 and eliminated 2.5 squads. I got into consecutive CCs in and around the...