Search results

1. S

Sox and Yanks

"Can't stand the Red Sox yet one must respect a ballclub when they play good baseball no matter what. That being said, Sox Fan, you win 2 WS in 100 years, please be happy but know your place. Red Sox Nation is an ESPN creation to artificially create a fan base. I have been seeing Yankee hats all...
  2. S

Sox and Yanks

Get over it the Sox are now the team to chase. The Yankees are just getting older before your eyes and the Rays they are just as lucky to see the WS as the Cubs.
  3. S

What do you think of MMP's stewardship of ASL so far?

ASLSK is part of it so I can't leave it out but haven't they released several items in the last few years and are going forward with plans for the release of AoO(ten years)with other items following shortly?. Sure we would all like to see several releases in a year.
  4. S

What do you think of MMP's stewardship of ASL so far?

I think they are doing a good job but why don't they advertise in a historical magazine like World WarII to spur interest?
  5. S

Battle of Kohima

I was wondering if anyone has ever done or has worked on a CG for the battle of Kohima in India? It seems interesting with 1,500 British/Indian Troops holding off 15,000 Japanese Troops in a siege that lasted for two weeks. Then the battle of retake the ridge by the 2nd British Division.