Search results

1. laurent closier

FT278 Toridasu - what Orchard?

Hi all, Please read this : http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/le-franc-tireur-15.177688/page-4#post-2124492 Sorry for the mess.
  2. laurent closier

FT281 Pink Hill German FB MG FP counter art error?

Hi Houlie, The correct value is 6 FP (as in the rulebook). My mistake on the counter.
  3. laurent closier

Le Franc Tireur 15

The setting up instructions for the Japanese is wrong : it should read " LFT8Q1 ". Sorry for the delay.
  4. laurent closier

How best to represent 12th SS 'Training' battalion in 1945

Alan, Fanatic does not mean these soldiers were experienced. So I would use 8 ML units with a low ELR (2, maybe 3). Just my 2 cents.
  5. laurent closier

The Story of O - A review of Orsogna

Yes, here are some examples. BA6 : German OB = 12 Squads-Equivalent / 10 SW (not counting the crews) Italian OB = 10 SE / 10 SW British OB = 34 SE / 23 SW BR1 : Italian OB = 6 SE / 5 SW BR3 : US OB = 13.5 SE / 11 SW BR5 : US OB = 6 SE / 3 SW German OB = 5 SE / 4 SW...
  6. laurent closier

The Story of O - A review of Orsogna

Ben, Great review/writeup ! In a few cases, I like English sense of humour 😁. I have a "problem" with Advancing Fire scenarios : the # of squads / # of SW ratio, often close to one. To me, this changes deeply the game and the way you play. It looks like a ROF contest. Is it the same in this...
  7. laurent closier

Hi Don, Please send to laurent.closier@gmail.com All the best, Laurent

Hi Don, Please send to laurent.closier@gmail.com All the best, Laurent
  8. laurent closier

Hi Don, Maybe I can help you in your "Normandy" project by designing a scenario featuring the...

Hi Don, Maybe I can help you in your "Normandy" project by designing a scenario featuring the Free French 2nd Armored Division. Laurent.
  9. laurent closier

Are prisoners still considered unbroken enemy units?

I had the same kind of question/problem with Prisoners : http://www.gamesquad.com/forums/index.php?threads/prisoner-nationality.161524/ At the end, we have found an answer but it was a long way to go.
  10. laurent closier

FT314 Red Army Funnies

Here is the map.
  11. laurent closier

FT314 Red Army Funnies

Hi William, I am not responsible for the LFT website. Please ask Xavier Vitry. I will post here the corrected board this week-end.
  12. laurent closier

Peugeot 202

Just a picture for your information : https://imagesdefense.gouv.fr/fr/plan-general-de-profil-d-un-soldat-du-3e-escadron-du-17e-grca-qui-sert-un-fm-m24-29-dans-une-peugeot-202.html
  13. laurent closier

Contested Lands (1948 Arab Israeli) module

All, Please back to the topic. Thanks.
  14. laurent closier

AH/MMP scenarios errata

All, Thanks a lot :) .
  15. laurent closier

AH/MMP scenarios errata

Hi all, Does it exist a compilation of all official (AH/MMP) scenarios errata ? Thanks.
  16. laurent closier

J223 "Latecomers", go home !

Agree. For the first time since Journal #1, I want to play all of the scenarios in this issue [EXC: J223].
  17. laurent closier

J223 "Latecomers", go home !

How is it possible to publish such a scenario where both OB are labelled "French force" and "(Italian) Alpine Corps" ? No unit ID, period. How can you design an OB if you don't know what kind of unit was there ? French alpine troops ? Colonial troops ? Fortress infantry ? Line infantry ...
  18. laurent closier

PTO & Huts

Hi all, In a scenario where PTO Terrain is in effect, an exception says : " [EXC: Huts are NA] " How do you understand this exception ? appropriate wooden buildings are not converted to huts (this part of G.1 does not apply) appropriate wooden buildings converted to huts do not exist (the hex...
  19. laurent closier

Le Franc Tireur 15

LFT284 Vichy strikes back clarification: Delete "set up concealed if in concealment terrain" in the British setup instructions (all British units may start concealed as no Vichy units set up on board).