Search results

1. J

Urban LOS

The first thing I want to say that my command of the LOS rules are not that great. I usually defer to questions to my opponent. My question regards multi-level buildings in VASL. When determining the level of the firing unit in a building by pressing ctrl up-arrow the levels are 1, 2, 2.5...
  2. J

Sword and Fire VASL map(s)?

I apologize if this has already been addressed. I just got the S&F module yesterday. Why are there two VASL maps for the module. SaF and SaFL?
  3. J

New computer??

I'm getting ready to buy a new system and I was wondering what is the best monitor size and type that would work best on the latest version of VASSAL/VASL. I'm going to by a desktop. I'm asking because I thought I read somewhere that the newest versions of VASSAL/VASL were designed with...
  4. J

Scotland the Brave II

Is this module supposed to come with German and British CG cards for the two campaign games OR are players supposed to use the ones from Scotland the Brave I?
  5. J

KGP II Rulebook Question

During the course of play a beverage was spilled on my KGP II rulebook. While I have done a decent job of salvaging most of it, I do have one problem. The chart showing the cost to purchase fortifications got hit hard. My question is this: how much does it cost to purchase a roadblock? In...
  6. J

Hell's Bridgehead VASL Map

I have been trying to track down a VASL map for Hell's Bridgehead for a while and am having no luck. There was a discussion about it in this forum in 2005 and again in 2016. A VASL map for this module does seem to exist but I can't find a place to download it. Can anyone out there help me?
  7. J

Dien Bien Phu VASL map

I can't get the Dien Bien Phu VASL map from the official VASL website to work. I downloaded it and put it in the boards folder. When I highlight the DBP map in the drop down menu it says it can't find it. Anyone else have this problem? Is there another map out there that works? Please help.
  8. J

Stonne VASL map

Will the Stonne VASL map (from the official VASL download site) work with any edition of Critical Hit's Stonne module?