Search results

1. John Garlic

RB CG Commissar Question

When replacing leaders with commissars in the CG, is it one of each per scenario, or is it one per RG?
  2. John Garlic

Croix de Guerre Counters

Question on counter organization. Do you keep the British and American counters from Croix de Guerre stored with British and Americans, or with the French counters?
  3. John Garlic

Stuka Attack

A Stuka dives ona hex that has an unconcealed unit and a HIP unit. TC is passed to attack. MG attack and bomb attacks are misses. I understand the unconcealed unit is pinned. Does the unaffected HIP unit lose concealment, or is it simply not allowed to move?
  4. John Garlic

Concealment Loss Question

In the situation above (RO2) it is German turn to rout and he declares rout to R31 since Q31 is concealed. I know concealment can be dropped at any time. Opponent declares dropping concealment once I declare rout into first hex. Is Q32 dead for FTR (NQ in effect), or is he in R31 with...
  5. John Garlic

Overlays

I am not sure who makes the overlays, but I would like to suggest that mines and trailbreaks be considered since they are permanent and would reduce counter density.
  6. John Garlic

DVP Calculation

Is there a way to 'auto' calculate DVP in VASL?
  7. John Garlic

Tweezers and Suction Device

My fingers seem to be getting fatter with the years, so I am looking to find a good pair of tweezers (forceps) and one of those bulb suction devices I have seen people use. Any recomendations on brand and where to purchase?
  8. John Garlic

ASLOK 2023 Shuttle

Howdy, Arriving at airport shortly after 2:00 p.m. on 30 September and departing from airport on flight at 6:59 p.m. on 8 October. Looking for anyone close to those times to share a shuttle or Uber. John Garlic
  9. John Garlic

ASLOK Roommate?

I have booked a room with arrival on Saturday, 30 September and checkout on Sunday 8 October. Looking for someone to share room all, or majority of the time. Email me at jgarlic79@gmail.com if interested.
  10. John Garlic

Operation Neptune (ON5) Errata?

Is there any errata for ON5? In particular looking at British set up. SOuth of river means infantry can't access foot bridge in M21. Is this correct? Thanks
  11. John Garlic

Monastir Gap Question

Played HoB FF 7, Monastir Gap, this evening with Larry Rohlfing. In turn 2 realized we had two different scenario cards. Just wanna make sure which is correct or current. My card has Greeks with a regular ATR (wz35) and his card had a 20L ATR. Which is correct?
  12. John Garlic

Milestone

Playing Pegasus Bridge CG and just finished 500th logfile. Germans counterattacking against solid British defense. Great CG with lotsa back and forth! John
  13. John Garlic

Seeking VASL PBEM CG

Hi, looking for someone to engage in a VASL CG by PBEM. Willing to try anything other than RB, VoTG, or FB (played/playing those). PM if interested. John