2. John Garlic

2024 eASL OPEN Starts March 11, 2024

Looking forward to it.
  3. John Garlic

RB CG Commissar Question

Thanks, I missed it first reread.
  4. John Garlic

RB CG Commissar Question

When replacing leaders with commissars in the CG, is it one of each per scenario, or is it one per RG?
  5. John Garlic

Croix de Guerre Counters

Question on counter organization. Do you keep the British and American counters from Croix de Guerre stored with British and Americans, or with the French counters?
  6. John Garlic

Rounded corners and tweezers

Where do you get "Plasti-Dip?"
  7. John Garlic

Stuka Attack

It was apoint attack, ne MGs and miss with bomb on unconcealed guys
  8. John Garlic

Stuka Attack

A Stuka dives ona hex that has an unconcealed unit and a HIP unit. TC is passed to attack. MG attack and bomb attacks are misses. I understand the unconcealed unit is pinned. Does the unaffected HIP unit lose concealment, or is it simply not allowed to move?
  9. John Garlic

Concealment Loss Question

Thanks for all of the feedback - goners
  10. John Garlic

The situation is as follows: This was in a PBEM, so not a verbal race. Russians did their routs, then file to me for my routs (Russian unit concealed), so I routed. Opponent asked if he could drop concealment to deny that rout.
  11. John Garlic

Question is do they even make it to R31
  12. John Garlic

In the situation above (RO2) it is German turn to rout and he declares rout to R31 since Q31 is concealed. I know concealment can be dropped at any time. Opponent declares dropping concealment once I declare rout into first hex. Is Q32 dead for FTR (NQ in effect), or is he in R31 with...
  13. John Garlic

Overlays

Thank you, that will work, I was just looking for something to reduce counter clutter since TB don't move.
  14. John Garlic

Update on Pierce Mason

Best wishes Pierce
  15. John Garlic

Overlays

I am not sure who makes the overlays, but I would like to suggest that mines and trailbreaks be considered since they are permanent and would reduce counter density.
  16. John Garlic

VASLeague 2024

Very tight game of FrF86 "Belgian Tigers" with Stephen Stewart. My Belgians were able to hold out, but it was nip and tuck. Highly recommend the scenario. Excellent opponent!
  17. John Garlic

Small Scenarios and Dice Luck

"Good dice come, good dice go!"
  18. John Garlic

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

2023 was a great year for ASL. Between FtF, PBEM, and FtF VASL, got in 118 scenarios. Won 68 of them. Played in the Ersatz VASL League, ASL eOpen, Cyber VASL XIII and XIX, and ASLOK. Played 48 different opponents, including my son. Most games against one opponent would be Burnie Fox (17)...
  19. John Garlic

VASLeague 2024

Stephen Stewart's Germans will be attacking my Belgians, in "Belgian Tigers: (FrF86) for round 1.
  20. John Garlic

What ASL Product Have You Bought Recently?

Christmas gifts!