Search results

1. B

Defensive Fire and walls.

Well //#%"#¤ :? I rolled snake eyes, then the complaint came up and we looked through the rules and ruled his way. The squad would have been KIA, well well :) Thx for the answer btw :) /jan
  2. B

Defensive Fire and walls.

This came up during playing the Commisars House (i lost btw :( ) My opponent moved a unit over a street from a clear hex, the hexside he crossed to the the street was a hedge (wall). When i fired i retained ROF on my MMG and i argued that since it cost him 2 MF to enter the road hex i could...
  3. B

Skulking

thx, for the answers :) off to play a game later today! the comissars house it is, we will se how it goes... /Briggs
  4. B

Skulking

ah ok i see! so it has nothing to do with Concealing the unit doing the skulking... /briggs
  5. B

Skulking

Hi! New to this forum, and nearly completely new to ASL :) I hope that you might be able to solve a question i have. Having read about skulking on the net i am at a total loss to find the rules to support this. In the rulebook it says that you may gain concealment in the end of your turn, i.e...