Search results

1. 61Davedumbass

AI-generated ASL geoboards?

"Please print Ghost Map 9 in winterized form for Saturday's ASL game." "I am sorry, Dave, I cannot do that. ASL is irrelevant, therefore Dave, you are irrelevant. Initiating comprehensive shutdown of life support, have a nice day, Dave." :oops:💩:eek:
  2. 61Davedumbass

Here's Your Rifle. There's The Enemy.

That's Aboot Right, Eh?? (Apologies to Canada...)
  3. 61Davedumbass

Early Years US Marine Actions

Some 'might' grouse about this, but how about 'hypothetical' clashes (i.e., cease-fire violations...) involving the North China Marines in Peking, or the 4th Marines at Shanghai vs. the Japanese in 1932 or 1937?? I'd love to see an OOB and ASL Unit Organization for the 'China Marines'...
  4. 61Davedumbass

Croix de Guerre Reprint Contents?

"These aren't the counters we're looking for.... He can go about his business... Move along...."
  5. 61Davedumbass

Next series of Civil War ASL modules now available for order at Critical Hit

Dude, the Siege of Masada's a must! Berserker Zealots, Elite Romans, the new CH Desert Mountain map... "Epiphany of Doom: Holy Land ASL". Can't wait for the "Kingdom of Heaven" Crusader Supplement...
  6. 61Davedumbass

HYWASL

Call it "Tricorns and Tomahawks: Colonial ASL", awesome...
  7. 61Davedumbass

CH counters help

I'm surprised CH did not include the following rules: All players moving Bicycle units MUST say "B-b-r-r-i-i-n-n-g-g!!!" 3X rapidly, while those moving Motorcycle units MUST say "Vroom, Vroom!!!" 4X rapidly (possibly alternating sounds with "Rat-a-tat, rat-a-tat" if carrying LMG)....:confused:
  8. 61Davedumbass

Understanding the CH Counters.

CX might be better, I'm exhausted from the prices!
  9. 61Davedumbass

Critical Hits WWI & ACW modules

Talk about getting scalped...
  10. 61Davedumbass

Simple(ton) question

Always Paying...
  11. 61Davedumbass

Anybody Remember If...?

Yes, that's the one. Stephane Nolet, "An Analysis of Squad FP Values".
  12. 61Davedumbass

Will You Respect Counter (W)Hoarders The Morning After??

I'm sorry-- big-time busy on midnight shift and been sick along with wife, my apologies! Thanks, Rick.
  13. 61Davedumbass

Anybody Remember If...?

Hey, all. Over the years, l noticed that some ASL players who like a certain 'niche' in military history will sometimes do a write-up of ASL and how their niche can relate to the game, and I kinda think this adds to the trove of ASL info in general. With that in mind, did anybody ever analyse...
  14. 61Davedumbass

Thank you, Rick. I'll message you there!
  15. 61Davedumbass

Thanks for the advice, olli, I will!
  16. 61Davedumbass

Do you guys think the Texas ASL group would mind if I updated their Color Chart to correct the info that's listed there?? It's minor, but I'd rather ask first.
  17. 61Davedumbass

Well, I'm impressed with the knowledge shown here. I've never been much for learning things regarding graphics, I was always a 'photocopy-cut & paste' guy. I've had my PC now for five years, but I've never attempted to use any graphics art software to do any counter artwork. I always relied...
  18. 61Davedumbass

Cool, I'll check it out. Thanks!