Search results

1. D

Berserk Charge 15.43

On a MC a DR of two was rolled which lead to a bersek Leader during the opponnents Prep Fire Phase. In his advance phase he moved all known enemy units out of LOS of that leader. When it becomes the Berserk Leaders turn to charge in his Movement turn, since there is no know units in his LOS...
  2. D

WP Casualties Rule # A24.31

After announcing that WP will be used, and a hit on the Area To Hit Table is registered. The units that are in that hex must take a MC. When they take that MC do they get to take the terrain they are in as a minus to the DR ? For example if in a stone building when they take that MC a -3...
  3. D

Loss Of Concealment

If a gun sits up under concealment in open terrain, does it loose its concealment when an enemy unit has LOS to it, or when it fires on a unit?
  4. D

A 9.2 ROF

Thanks for the clarification it was very helpful.
  5. D

A 9.2 ROF

Being somewhat new to the game my friend and I could use some clarity on this rule. If a squad fires a MG in DFF and maintains ROF does the squad get to fire again with the MG? or does the MG alone get to use its fire power? I say the MG only, he says both can use ROF.
  6. D

VASL Opponent Wanted

Thank you for your interest in a game. I was looking for a PBEM opponent, I really don't have the time right now for a FTF game. If your interested in a VASL PBEM game let me know. Duane
  7. D

VASL Opponent Wanted

Looking to play a PBEM game, mainly WWII based in Europe. I'm some what versed in the rules but still learning as I go.
  8. D

Field Of Fire A9.21

Thank you, that confirms my thoughts also.
  9. D

Field Of Fire A9.21

If a HMG fires during Defensive First Fire and its CA is established, does it also have to use that same CA during Defensive Final Fire if it still has ROF?
  10. D

Smoke Grenade

Thanks that solves one of the many questions the game has for me.
  11. D

Smoke Grenade

When a concealed unit in a concealment hex uses a smoke grenade in the LOS of an enemy unit does the concealed unit loose concealment?
  12. D

Update Problem

I had an update to windows 10 which I ran and all seemed good until I went to play VASL . When I clicked on my shortcut a box opened up and said “ To start playing download a module and open it using the file menu. I have vassal loaded but when I go to exe. It, this box opens up. I went to...
  13. D

D2.11 VCA

Thanks that cleared that up.
  14. D

D2.11 VCA

If an AFV is located in a rubble hex and wanted to use DFF but needed to change VCA does a Bog roll still need to be taken?
  15. D

A24.1 Infantry Smoke Grenade

Thanks for clearing that up
  16. D

A24.1 Infantry Smoke Grenade

Can the placement of a smoke grenade trigger DFF?
  17. D

Looking For A PBEM VASL ETO Game

I have some scenarios but most were lost in a fire, can get a couple of moves off a week. Above beginner player but still learning. If interested let me know.
  18. D

A12.14 Concealment

Thanks for clearing that up.
  19. D

A12.14 Concealment

If a concealed unit moves into a clear terrain hex using NAM does he loose concealment if the only unit that has LOS in in a smoke filled hex? Is the moving unit considered to be in an open hex?
  20. D

B9.32 Wall Advantage

Thanks for the clarification.