Search results

1. Blaze

Swimming/Rafting

A squad is attempting a swimming TC. It passes the Swimming TC but the colored die (not < ELR) fails to find rafts. Is the squad compelled to move into the water (Swimming) as an unarmed unit? Or can it not enter the water in hopes of securing rafts in a subsequent turn Swimming TC?
  2. Blaze

Raaco/Plano - ASL Storage

Originally my entire SL and then ASL counters were stored in the older GMT style containers and in the boxes. From the mid/late 90s on I switched to Plano's. For a while the entire ASL collection was in 3701's Counter bloat and more boxed HASL's later I had to augment those with 3600's to...
  3. Blaze

Location of small arms fire against unarmored aspects / (Partially Armored Vehicle)

Or , would the Crew only be affected using the +2 CE modifier? No. ....Perry MMP
  4. Blaze

Half Hexes on HASL maps with playable setup area

Are Half Hexes on HASL maps OUTSIDE the specified hex/hexrows playable? Eg. "coordinates >=9 and <= 17 are playable”. I think not, but the rules below give me a doubt. Technically HASL maps are not a maboard, but when taping off the play area, it does create edge half hexes. Thanks, Brian...
  5. Blaze

SM7 One-Man Wrecking Machine

Recently played this one. It seems near impossible for the Germans to win. The victory conditions seem a bit out of reach. Or is the and/or a bit confusing to me? VICTORY CONDITIONS: The Germans win by exiting ≥ 5 Exit VP (see SSR2) of personnel (only) [EXC: prisoners do not count] off the...
  6. Blaze

The ASL WIFE...

My wife is very supportive of my gaming time and hosting/feeding ASLers here at the house. Hell would freeze over before she even considered playing ASL. Anything beyond Carcassonne is too uninteresting for her. In Honor of my beloved wife, I decided to make her a counter and get her into the...
  7. Blaze

Wouldn't it be neat if...?

... MMP decided to plug the deluxe ASL with more scenarios and map packs. BUT also support it with deluxe counter sets using fully colored graphics on 1inch counters for AFV and ordinance, and 5/8 for Infantry, and 1/2 inch for the rest. Ah well imagination is still cost free! However, Free...
  8. Blaze

2021 Beyond Valor Font

Does the 2021 printing of BV use the bigger font on the counters and chapter H?
  9. Blaze

Upgrading

Hey guys, So, I've recently been updating my older core modules. Working on Yanks currently as my older one, I hade since the late 80s... Anyways, since I've gotten older and have eyesight like Mr. Magoo, I've gotten to like the bigger font counters. I upgraded my Beyond Valor circa 2011 to 3rd...
  10. Blaze

Conflict of Heroes

WOW! Conflict of heroes is a squad level light tactical game. It seems more focused on small firefights less than company sized. So, I’m going to do a comprehensive review of it after some honest play time. Have you ever opened a game-box and expected at best the norm? As a cardboard...
  11. Blaze

Winter of Discontent AP 19

Moving along with our Few Returned mini-campaign, Gruppo Nord defends the town of Chertkovo. Victory in this scenario is granted to the side that amasses the most VP’s, CVP as well as 1VP for each building hex. The Axis has his normal allotment of OB and several counterattack groups from which...