Search results

1. G. K. Zhukov

SASL: ENEMY S? activation by FRIENDLY HIP units.

...but the problem when you are playing SASL is that there is not such an "other" player. And that is the cause of some confusion about this rule.
  2. G. K. Zhukov

Well, seeing someone who does that I sure won't feel guilty of cheating my "adversary". :lol: Thanks Robin! :D
  3. G. K. Zhukov

ASLRB 1st Ed - any good or better getting the 2nd Ed?

Hi folks. :D I am rescuing my ASL material from the attic. I have every single item TAHGC published except for "Doomed Battalions", "Blood Reef: Tarawa" and "A Bridge Too Far". Everything is Avalon Hill's 1st Edition (including SASL); no MMP items here. I also installed VASL, but for the...
  4. G. K. Zhukov

That makes sense. Thanks!
  5. G. K. Zhukov

Thx, Reepicheep. That is the point I am missing. Does the HIP stack return to HIP status once the activation attempt is resolved or is the HIP status gone for good if I decide to make the activation roll? Maybe it depends on the appearance of real activated ENEMY units after all?
  6. G. K. Zhukov

Hi folks. :D I am new to this forum even if I am and old hand (and a rather rusty one) regarding ASL. Nowadays I only have time to play SASL using VASL and SALSA II programs... :roll: The thing is that I just started my Russian 1941 SASL campaign and I am already stuck after constant...