Search results

1. hongkongwargamer

FT278 Toridasu - what Orchard?

The scenario card has the wrong board listed. Copy that.
  2. hongkongwargamer

So .. which hex(es) on map LFT8 should be Orchard?
  3. hongkongwargamer

SSR1 states "Orchard are Palm Trees" --- are there Orchards on board LFT8?
  4. hongkongwargamer

VASL-6.6.8 is released

It appears so .. folks will get Doug more info/ evidence there.
  5. hongkongwargamer

VASL-6.6.8 is released

Getting 3 reports of similar experiences as mine but WITHOUT the BoardZoom expansion in the Discord site.
  6. hongkongwargamer

New VASL Extension - BoardZoomer.vmdx

@DougRim advised that we keep settings on ‘Snap 1’
  7. hongkongwargamer

One thing I was playing with over the last two days since I installed 6.6.8 and the BoardZoomer. It seems harder to drop counters into the middle of the hex. The situation is resolved after I take away the BoardZoomer. I suspect the BoardZoomer gives a counter more points in the hex to snap into?
  8. hongkongwargamer

Oh yeah, missed that - my apologies
  9. hongkongwargamer

Guess what, for those like me who thinks DASL boards in VASL makes the counter look minisule, you can (go the other way) and shrink DASL boards (but not the counters) as well!
  10. hongkongwargamer

HIP units and how to remember where they are...

I link blank counters denoting Dare Death squads the same way with the HIP and Link method. I stop forgetting which squad is a DD squad then.
  11. hongkongwargamer

VASL-6.6.8 is released

Just checked the list of changes ...that's A LOT of work done!!! Thanks so much!!
  12. hongkongwargamer

Doomed Battalions 4th on Preorder

I already have DBv3 with counters that are hardly used (due to my play choices). What's a good reason to spend $129 on DBv4 .. and to not save that money for Marco Polo Bridge, Polish Eagles or other great stuff coming down the pipe? The product listing presents components instead of selling...
  13. hongkongwargamer

Battle of Sangshak

For sure .. but also wait til you see the amount of research that @21Z5M did. These two are a pretty lethal combination!
  14. hongkongwargamer

Huertgen Forest

You mean like BFP’s Objective: Schmidt?
  15. hongkongwargamer

Deleting old games

Can’t remember the last time I used checks ..
  16. hongkongwargamer

Set up an old TV for VASL.

VASL puts me on the phone weekly with several of my buddies from around the world for the last ten years. My family doesn’t have to put up with strange men in the house for hours on end and no one has to cook. No hassle, no travel, conversations that I wouldn’t have otherwise, and a bit of ASL.
  17. hongkongwargamer

Talk on Kohima

Thanks sir. But .... Where . Is . The . Module ?
  18. hongkongwargamer

Set up an old TV for VASL.

So much less to carry to tournaments
  19. hongkongwargamer

DONATIONS

Yup. Surprised that you have too. I imagine you weren’t selling commodities? Cause your mind seems to be stuck on cost based pricing. Phew! Good!! No one forced you to buy anything huh? Concerned 'cause you mentioned you were forced. Direct quote from you “ Forcing me to buy 2nd 3rd and...