Search results

1. GoM

BRT question

Aloha About to start CG III as Japanese, Sunday morning, My opponent just asked me if counter battery fire was possible on his beginning bombardment? I cannot find, or am too dense to see,in the rules if this is so...anyone Have any feedback on this? Thanx GoM
  2. GoM

BRT CMP III. About to start

Aloha all... Believe it or not,i’ve Found a FTF player here on the Big Island “o” Hawaii... ASL God’s be praised!!! As finding anyone in Hawaii who plays ASL Is a miracle,let alone one on my island! We are about to start BRT CP III I’m the Japanese And plan on giving AAR’s, If people...
  3. GoM

BRT question...

are you allowed to set up the Japanese Tanks in buildings?
  4. GoM

Tarawa CG III set-up question

Aloha all from ‘da Big Island o Hawaii.. I will be starting a FTF CG In the next few weeks... As the Japanese... And had been under the impression that my pillboxes starting off in concealment terrain would be HIP till they shoot/or use pillbox bonus,but I downloaded a BRT rules summary from...
  5. GoM

Tarawa Campaign game III question

As there are no such things as Stupid Questions... I’m going to ask one...:) I will be playing Japanese in a Tarawa CPG III And wondering about my Trenches in hinterland hex’s, will Marines be able to see them before his choice of bombardment points? I understand he might see trench’s along...
  6. GoM

Looking for players in Hawaii

Yes Even if you're on vacation here, and want to Roll some dice...:)