Search results

1. T

Doubt about an old CH module. All american Kellam's Bridge

I am going to give a try to this old module. My doubt is about the HEX AA9 (The Milling crowd). It's a two level building but on three hexsides: AA8/AA9, BB8/AA9 and AA9/AA10 appear what looks like walls but aren't drawn like them: they are drawn as solid black lines. As many walls in...
  2. T

ABTF2 Graebner's Folly doubt about LOS

Hi folks, With more time to expend playing, you know why, I decided to give a try to the ABTF scenarios in solo mode. I owned the module for long but I had never played it. I have just finished ABTF1 the prize with a contested fight for the bridge that has been taken by the Brits. Now...
  3. T

Doubt about gun duels

On the example of a gun duel in page C7, my question is what would be the vehicle Gun Duel DRM's if that vehicle was for example: an armoured halftrack armed with an AAMG and a 4-6-7 (both crew and passenger CE) or a truck with the same squad as passenger. The rules say that "the order of fire...
  4. T

Why the T-35 counter is not correct.

Well, Yes, you will never see many scenarios with T-35's. Most of them simply broke down without firing their weapons. But some of them did. When they did, their turrets were probably used and the coaxial MG's in the 45L armed turrets did also fire. The ASL counter does not have those...
  5. T

Poland in Flames Russian vehicle notes 1,2 and 3 error.

PIF is a great effort and I am enjoying it a lot. Thanks for that. Just to point an historical error I have noticed in the Russian vehicle notes 1,2 and 3. They refer to the BT'2 series . The error is that NO BT'2 ever fought in the Spanish Civil War. There were just 50 BT.5's from...
  6. T

7,5cm Pak 97/38 counter: german ordnance 17 note 9

I have always been uncomfortable with the counter representation of the german 7,5cm Pak 97/38 (german ordnance note 9). and the performance of this gun in ASL terms. First, and from my point of view, the most obvious error is that the counter is NOT a "low target" one. This gun was just a...
  7. T

options for a squad when an AFV starts its movement in the same hex

In the following situation what can the defender squad do aganist the enemy AFV A rusian squad 447 with an ATR are in the same hex than an stopped german sdkfz 222 Armoured car CE. The squad is at the moment marqued melee because it advanced to CC in the last turn after passing the PAATC...