Search results

1. Daver

March Madness 2022

In Person March Madness Tournament, March 18-20, 2022 What: The March Madness 2022 tournament features multiple mini-tournaments and a Sweet Sixteen, single elimination tournament beginning Friday afternoon. Players play a qualifying game which needs to be completed by 4 PM on Friday. When...
  2. Daver

2019 AAR

I played 28 games this year, winning 20. I was part of Danno's American kryptonite. Dan and I also started Hatten several times trying to work our way my first CG. I also playtested several games and being an active member of the Kansas City ASL Club we play test a lot getting our March...
  3. Daver

March Madness 2019

March Madness 2019 Kansas City, KS 15-17 March 2019 Friday 1200 Hours - Sunday 1800 Hours WEEKEND REGISTRATION $50 Pre-Registration $35 (Before March 1, 2019) Saturday only Registration is $25. Venue info: http://www.holidayinnexpressshawneeks.com There is a special room rate until...
  4. Daver

March Madness 2018

Greetings, We have a change in venue for the March Madness Tournament, March 16-18. The new hotel space is: Venue info: Play will be at the Holiday Inn Express & Suites 17346 Midland Drive Shawnee Kansas, 66217 www.holidayinnexpressshawneeks.com 913-400-2509 Hope to see you there! Dave...
  5. Daver

March Madness 2018

March Madness 2018 Kansas City, KS 16-18 March 2018 Friday 0800 Hours - Sunday 1800 Hours WEEKEND REGISTRATION $50 Pre-Registration $35 (Before March 1, 2018) Saturday only Registration is $25. Venue info: See venue link in next post. There is no special room rate use your own sources for...
  6. Daver

GUARDS I

Saw your post regarding the Guards 1 tournament. Our humble group in Kansas City, USA would like to support with a couple of prizes of our latest packs. Please email me privately, dmareske@gmail.com with an address to send to and I will take it from there. Dave Mareske, marketing director of...
  7. Daver

Saw your post regarding the Guards 1 tournament. Our humble group in Kansas City, USA would...

Saw your post regarding the Guards 1 tournament. Our humble group in Kansas City, USA would like to support with a couple of prizes of our latest packs. Please email me privately, dmareske@gmail.com with an address to send to and I will take it from there. Dave Mareske, marketing director of...