Search results

1. Georgii2222

RO4 The Martinofen SSR 4

It reads "Prior to all setup, the German player secretly records one of the following hexes (M22, N21, or N22) to undergo a Set DC (A23.7) attack. This Set DC does not count against the initial allotment of DC in the German OB, and must be detonated during the German Turn 1 PFPh or be...
  2. Georgii2222

St Louis ASL Tourney July 24-26, 2020.

Nooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! I *** hate you. ?
  3. Georgii2222

CdG 2

no No NO! I'm going to punch and clip the normal french, but I'm just fine using the normal french for Vichy, and the British for the Free French. I just don't have room for them in my kit, and if it ain't broke, don't fix it.
  4. Georgii2222

CdG 2

OK, cool. I can continue to use the previous OBs.
  5. Georgii2222

CdG 2

Are there any new additions to the Vichy or Free French OBs? I don't want to bother punching/rounding/finding a new place for all of this stuff for stuff's sake.
  6. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

I found that guy on Etsy. He said the sides were 1" high, and not modify-able, isn't it too tall?
  7. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

I know, I had a really nice one that I bought off of Etsy some time ago. It was super quality, but the tray was too damn deep. I guess I could have added an insert or something, but I'm A) lazy, and B) not handy at all.
  8. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

Thanks, those look great. I have a message in to them as we speak.
  9. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

Hard pass. Though it still looks well-made for what it is. ???
  10. Georgii2222

Pleva dice towers

I've envied a Pleva dice tower for years now. When he was making them, I didn't have the $$ to get one. Now I can, but he doesn't make them anymore. Ritterkrieg makes a similar product, but seems that he's on a dice-tower-making hiatus. Does anyone know somewhere else to source a dice tower of...
  11. Georgii2222

March Madness 2019

Anyone here yet? Burris and I are in the game room chilling.
  12. Georgii2222

March Madness 2019

Oh. My. God. Paul WORKS? We are doomed. I may have a space in my room at the Courtyard across the parking lot if anyone needs a roomie. I'll know in a few days if there's an extra bed.
  13. Georgii2222

CE, DFF, and BFF

A BU AFV declares a stop MP. The defender declines to fire on the stop MP. Can the AFV then declare CE and BFF without the defender being able to fire on the MP? I found this Perry sez which indicates to me that no, the Defender can no longer fire at the MP, if you consider that declining to...
  14. Georgii2222

Perry Sez: Street Fighting/ATMM

>Rule D7.213, C13.7 >Question:A PzVIB moves ADJACENT to a British squad in an ABTF scenario and >is eligible to be street fought. > >The squad passes its PAATC and moves into the road location. The squad then >rolls for Gammon Bomb availability, rolls a 6, and is pinned. > >Does the squad...
  15. Georgii2222

Wire Q

Thanks, guys. CC being simultaneous, for some reason, didn't dawn on me. That's the key to the whole thing.
  16. Georgii2222

Wire Q

I've posted the following to CSW, but no response. Can anyone assist? A melee exists in a wire hex. A broken Russian squad is under the wire, and a brokie German is above. Russian is the ATTACKER. 2 questions, actually. 1) when does a melee not exist anymore? Is it immediately when there's...
  17. Georgii2222

Mud EC/Weather

The St. Louis ASL tourney was this past weekend. In round one, a scenario from the Winnepeg ASL group was one of the selections. In the SSRs, it says 'EC are mud'. No one could seem to figure out exactly what this meant, and what rules to apply. Mud 'weather' would entail all of the penalties...
  18. Georgii2222

motion...moving...stopped...

There's an excellent article in the '96 Annual, called "Stop and Go Traffic". That's where all the nuances became clear to me.
  19. Georgii2222

motion...moving...stopped...

There's an excellent article in the '96 Annual, called "Stop and Go Traffic". That's where all the nuances became clear to me.