Search results

1. B

Marking units moved

I'm running Vassal 3.7.3 and Vassal 6.6.6 It seems that when I move units on the map they are no longer being automatically marked as moved. I can still do so manually. There is a preference that is set to on for marking them moved 'if the module supports it'. What am I missing?
  2. B

Red Barricades routing off the board question.

kay game of Red Barricades. Question on if a unit may rout off the board edge. Which is allowed in RB via SSR. The hex they wish to rout from is A11 which was not controlled by the Germans at the start of the scenario. Shellhole location. The Germans are claiming that since they moved into...
  3. B

KGP Map question - ST Stoumont

So, what would be the level of hex J11. Light green or dark green . It should be the center dot but kind of hard to tell with the trees.
  4. B

Concealment die roll question

Question, just to make sure I'm not losing my mind. :) Okay a HS with a Mtr. is in open ground but out of LOS of the enemy. He is within 16 - actually I think 13 - of a known unbroken enemy unit. I have always played it that a die roll is needed to gain concealment under A12.122 My...
  5. B

Opportunity Fire

Hummm... question regarding Opportunity Fire. So you reveal and mark a group of squads in a hex for Opportunity Fire. Can you then, when taking the Opportunity shot, reveal a leader who remained concealed in the same hex and is not marked for Opportunity Fire in that hex and use the leader...