Search results

1. TopT

VotG or Festung Budapest 4 sale

Festung Budapest (complete, unpunched, barely touched but no BOX) $200.00 Valor of the Guards (90% counters unpunched, but no BOX) $80.00
  2. TopT

ASL stuff in the Emporium

I have various items for sale in the emporium: KGP, FB, B&J and others. Prices are good.
  3. TopT

Main section

Is nothing posting in the main area? I have not seen any new posts for the past two days.
  4. TopT

3D printed trays

I am only asking for opinions on 3D trays. 1/4 trays hold six counters, and 1/3 trays hold eight counters. Which is the preferred size? I know I will have to play around to get the setup that I want. I am just trying to get a very general idea of how to outfit one Raaco box. I am putting my...
  5. TopT

88L v ATT

Just making sure I am doing this correctly. An 88L firing at a concealed stack in woods (13 hex range) would attempt @ th9+2 for concealed (and the TEM would be added on the effects DR)?
  6. TopT

FTSmR7_ Fighting over the Finger

Does anyone have a VASL map for this scenario? I tried to crop both maps but they are very far apart.
  7. TopT

Book on Walcheran/ The Scheldt Estuary

There was a discussion here (a bit back) about a well written book on this subject, but the original book was approximately $300.00. However, they were doing a re-print. It was a European publisher. Does anyone remember the book title or am I mis-remembering the subject? I know it was late war...
  8. TopT

Dinant CG cheat sheet

Has anyone created a cheat sheet of any sorts for the Dinant CG?
  9. TopT

Memorial Day!

Happy Memorial Day to all who served and to all whom have served and have passed, thank you.
  10. TopT

O5_ The Tsar's Infernal Machines

If anyone has played this scenario on VASL, which Russian counters do you use for the Russian AFV's? I cannot seem to find the correct counters.
  11. TopT

O5_ The Tsar's Infernal Machines

On VASL, which Russian counters do you use for the Russian AFV's? I cannot seem to find the correct counters.
  12. TopT

Texas ASL & CoW 2020

Does anyone have a contact info, for the Texas ASL site, so that I can send my latest (and final) Chronology of War 2020? Thanks
  13. TopT

Night & Freedom of Movement

If a leader (with Freedom of Movement) is stacked with an AFV, can it grant that AFV freedom to move? If the answer is yes, my 2nd question involves a particular scenario SSR that states that the AFV does not have freedom of movement on T1. If the answer to my 1st question was yes, could a...
  14. TopT

6.5.1 & 6.6.1

Last week, I downloaded VASSAL 3.4.11/ VASL 6.6.1, did a custom install (made sure I had JAVA 8+) and all seemed to work. I played a couple of games with 6.5.1 with zero problems and then I re-started my computer. When I double-clicked 3.2.17 desktop icon it said that it was not compatible with...
  15. TopT

.vsav file

My opponent is sending me a .vsav file but when I try to open it this is what I am getting: What is going on? My opponent says he is not zipping the file prior. Thanks
  16. TopT

auto update

Whenever I load a VASL log or even start a new map set up, the boards are not auto updating. It is trying to but fails every time. On this log I am using 3.2.17 & 6.5.1. What am I doing wrong?
  17. TopT

GIF

I have a .gif map file. How do I change this to be visible in VASL?
  18. TopT

Area Fire for Acq

I am firing an SU-152 vs. what looks like an empty hex just for acquisition. I roll low enough to hit (something, maybe?) on the Area Target Type. Can I rubble this hex if I roll low enough on the TK DR?
  19. TopT

Armored Assault

A stack (squad/ AFV) start movement together, move 2 hexes (Inf have spent total of 2 mp). They then split and the infantry late cx's for a total of 5 mp. Can the AFV then spend all of it's remaining movement factors (IE: 16 MF)?
  20. TopT

Dinant

Looking for someone to play a relaxed scenario from the Dinant game. I play very relaxed (2 logs per week or so). I am in no rush but would like to try some stuff that I have not played.