Search results

1. TopT

ASL stuff in the Emporium

I have various items for sale in the emporium: KGP, FB, B&J and others. Prices are good.
  2. TopT

The rarest ASL item?

I was a collector & pack rat. I got into a bidding war over some TOT stuff a ways back and paid a crazy price for the items. After "winning" the war, I instantly regretted even contemplating spending that kind of money on trivial stuff. I had to pay the money because I said I would but at that...
  3. TopT

Trouble downloading in automatic update function

Where is VASSAL & VASL located on your computer? If they are in Program Files, the boards will never load. Something about security, I am not totally sure. The best place I found for them is C: Users or the Documents folder (probably the best)
  4. TopT

Main section

disregard, somehow my favorites switched to page 3
  5. TopT

Main section

Is nothing posting in the main area? I have not seen any new posts for the past two days.
  6. TopT

VASL-6.6.8 is released

Which VASSAL version is best with this release?
  7. TopT

3D printed trays

It is a 27-compartment container from the Container Store. I am using two of them for my info counters
  8. TopT

3D printed trays

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for.
  9. TopT

3D printed trays

I am only asking for opinions on 3D trays. 1/4 trays hold six counters, and 1/3 trays hold eight counters. Which is the preferred size? I know I will have to play around to get the setup that I want. I am just trying to get a very general idea of how to outfit one Raaco box. I am putting my...
  10. TopT

Message from MMP re: Dean Essig

My condolences to the Dean family. RIP Dean
  11. TopT

Today in ASL history

Yeah, you don't hear much about Jethro Tull anymore but they were classic!
  12. TopT

Deleting old games

They do not. How are they going to sign a check?!?
  13. TopT

DONATIONS

Without MMP, there would not have been anymore ASL There were no others stepping up to bring ASL back. TTP's couldn't have come close to covering it You, and many others, would not have been able to get back into ASL just because the product would not have been available to re-purchase JMO
  14. TopT

Twilight Of The Reich And WO #15 Are Up For Pre-Order

Mine escaped HQ just before that storm and even with another minor snowstorm occurring, I received mine yesterday. Luckily, I only live about 2.5 hours from MMP HQ.
  15. TopT

Playtest - Assault on Sommocolonia

Well done. You could have added some names and that could have been a write up in a unit history. 👍
  16. TopT

Finn Project

I have said this a few times now, but I can't wait for this module and the Peleliu module. I played most of the Bitterest Day scenarios already, but I will buy that as well.
  17. TopT

A beautiful tank model

Yes, that does look nice!
  18. TopT

Tis the season

Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year to all!
  19. TopT

Winter/Snow Map Boards

Who ever said that, or even implied that? That isn't even part of the should MMP produce these winterized maps conversation. MMP making those maps and overlays is NEVER going to happen.
  20. TopT

Winter/Snow Map Boards

For the cost of a full set of "winterized maps/ overlays", you could buy a good printer that prints at 11 x 17 and make your own map(s) using VASL. I know this has been said many times, but this is a very sensible work around.