Search results

1. ironmike1944

Russia Besiged

Any players here in North Carolina?
  2. ironmike1944

The Russian Campaign 5th Edition Deluxe by GMT

Fellow Gamers, I am looking for a FtF opponent for the following Board Game: "The Russian Campaign 5th Edition Deluxe by GMT". I live in Raleigh NC and I am willing to drive up to 50 Miles. Sincerely:
  3. ironmike1944

ROAR in PDF Format

Hi Gentlemen, This is probably not the right area to post this. Could someone direct to the right website or ASL players that might know how to print out the ROAR on PDF. I am trying to get ready for ASLOK 2022. Sincerely: Alan Wayne Saltzman First Sergeant (E-8) 82nd Airborne Division Retired
  4. ironmike1944

HazMo-3 SEASIDE RETREAT Question

Gentlemen, Is the any errata regarding this scenario? The reason I am inquiring is because I noticed an error on the German Order of Battle listed on the Scenario Card. The Scenario Card is only displaying three (2-2-8's) for five pieces of Ordnance. This particular scenario will be on the...
  5. ironmike1944

FT137 Bridge to Oblivion

Fellow ASL Brethren, Just got through playing (FT137 Bridge to Oblivion) down here in Raleigh, NC. as the Russians. We had a lot of fun with this scenario, lots of toys for both sides and I believe tough victory conditions of the Axis player. However, in the end, the Russians were worn down by...
  6. ironmike1944

ASL Scenario FT-317 Bridge of Oblivion

Good morning gentlemen, I am getting ready to play the following scenario: ASL Scenario FT-317 Bridge of Oblivion. This scenario is from the latest in the cellar Pack # 12. The scenario mentions the following overlays, (RttR-A and RttR-D) can someone please educate me what these overlays are...
  7. ironmike1944

PROKHOROVAKA Half Squad Types

Hi Guy's I recently purchased "PROKHOROVAKA" a couple of weeks ago. I noticed that modified squad types have been introduced. For example: 6-2-8, 5-2-7, 4-5-8 and the 4-4-7's with the red star in the upper left hand of the counters. However, corresponding half squads have not been introduced in...
  8. ironmike1944

ASL Board 77

Gentlemen, What Zine or ASL Product does board 77 come with. Sincerely:
  9. ironmike1944

OtO-23 COOKED HAMMAN

Gentlemen, SSR #1 States the following: All Graveyard hexes on are Orchards or Orchard-Roads. Question: Do the Stone Walls that surround the newly defined Orchard hexes on Board 21 exist or are they considered to be non-existing? This makes a big difference for during the course of play for...
  10. ironmike1944

OtO-15 Western Dvina Duel

Gentlemen, Getting ready to play (OtO-15 Western Dvina Duel). I noticed that there this is no bridge mentioned in any of the SSR's connecting the (DW-8a and DW-8b) map boards for this scenario. Is this by design or just an oversight by the scenario designer (Chas Smith) ? If it is by design...
  11. ironmike1944

OS10 Greyhounds Victory Conditions

Gentlemen, The victory conditions for this scenario state, the German forces win at game end if they control all buildings. Does this include the rubble hexes as well? Sincerely: Alan Wayne Saltzman First Sergeant (E-8) 82nd Airborne Division Retired
  12. ironmike1944

OS-10 Greyhounds

Gentlemen, There is a curious notation on the German Scenario Card that states the following: "+ 427 is maximum BFI available for Turn 1 entry". Could anyone tell me what that is in reference to. Sincerely: Alan Wayne Saltzman First Sergeant (E-8) 82nd Airborne Division Retired
  13. ironmike1944

KGP11 BEAST OF BAY ERRATA ?

Hi Guy's, Is there any known errata for this scenario? Sincerely: Alan Wayne Saltzman First Sergeant (E-8) 82nd Airborne Division Retired
  14. ironmike1944

BIAZZA RIDGE ERRATA

Gentlmen, Just bought Advancing Fire (BIAZZA RIDGE), just wondering if there is any Errata on this module posted anywhere?
  15. ironmike1944

St.Louis ASL Club Zine Errata

Hi Fellow ASL Warriors, Does anyone know if there is an official ASL Errata for the Campaign Game or Individual Scenarios that contained in this Zine? I have reached out to Jim Burris via facebook, however, I have not received a response. I am getting ready to play the following scenario: ASL...
  16. ironmike1944

Ozerekya Breakout, Romanian Machine Gun Company, RG-I3, Clarification

Gentlemen, I would greatly appreciate if anyone can help me decipher the Full/Depletion values for the Romanian Machine Gun Company. It is listed as a Reinforcement Group I3 on Annex-A, the Axis Reinforcement Group Table. The section in question is displayed as follows: Please see below: I3...
  17. ironmike1944

DN9 The Road To Onhaye

Fellow ASL Warriors, The first group of French defenders state the following: "Set up within 10 hexes of D44; trench counters must set up at ≥ Level 4:" Does this mean that the trenches can set up on Level 4 and level 5? What say you? Sincerely: Alan Wayne Saltzman First Sergeant (E-8) 82nd...
  18. ironmike1944

ASL Scenario DN10 FINALE: ONHAYE

Hello Fellow ASL Warriors, I am getting ready to play the following ASL Scenario: "DN10 FINALE: ONHAYE" as the French. I have noticed that the French order of Battle call for 3 x CA mle 32 AA-Guns, however, the French counter mix does not support this. If one looks at the counter tree it only...
  19. ironmike1944

Onslaught to Orsha 2, Railroad Question

Fellow ASL Warriors, Getting ready to play OtO4-Funnel of Death as the Russians, against a very deadly and determined foe. How is the railroad classified on the Onslaught to Orsha 2 Map. Is it played as a Ground Level Railroad or an Elevated Railroad? Knowing how this railroad is classified...
  20. ironmike1944

Destroying an Anti-Tank Ditch

Fellow ASL'ers, How does one destroy an Anti-Tank Ditch in ASL? Can a player set a Demo Charge and blow it up and roll a KIA Result on the IFT Table or Destroy it using OBA and Rolling a KIA on the IFT Table with 150mm or greater strength. Could you please quote chapter an verse. Getting ready...