Search results

1. ironmike1944

WO49 "Bout of the Century"

Thanks for the clarification ⚔️😎
  2. ironmike1944

WO49 "Bout of the Century"

Gentlemen, This scenario is will listed in the first round of the Bitter Ender 2004 which begins on Thursday 18 April 2024. A number of ASL Player's that will be attending this tournament are not fully understanding the second part of SSR two. Question 1: What are the truck wreck counters...
  3. ironmike1944

Bitter Ender ASL Tournament April 18, 2024 through Sunday April 21, 2024

Gentlemen, Enclosed as an attachment is the "Bitter Ender 2024 Scenario Listing. We'll see you in Raleigh NC on the 18th of April 2024. Good Luck and good hunting. Sincerely: Big AL in Raleigh
  4. ironmike1944

ASLOK 2023 update.

Hi Bret, I love you like a brother, however, (SP11 Pomeranian Tigers) does not belong) on the Monster Mini-Playlist. It is way to small. Please replace and insert a better quality scenario for the masses. Sincerely: Big AL
  5. ironmike1944

ASLOK 2023 update.

Sorry Bret,
  6. ironmike1944

Russia Besiged

Any players here in North Carolina?
  7. ironmike1944

The Russian Campaign 5th Edition Deluxe by GMT

Fellow Gamers, I am looking for a FtF opponent for the following Board Game: "The Russian Campaign 5th Edition Deluxe by GMT". I live in Raleigh NC and I am willing to drive up to 50 Miles. Sincerely:
  8. ironmike1944

Bitter Ender 2023 April 13th-16th

Tomorrow it begins, there can be only one !
  9. ironmike1944

Bitter Ender 2023 April 13th-16th

Hi Mika, Can you make it up on Thursday, so we can get a game in? I'm thinking about WO44, 'Little Village", what say
  10. ironmike1944

ASLOK XXXVI - October 2nd-9th, 2022

That is a very cool scenario, one of the PTO Classics indeed!
  11. ironmike1944

ASLOK Trash Talk!

Damm Straight and Heroic at that !
  12. ironmike1944

ASLOK Trash Talk!

Spartan's "Lock Your Shields as One"
  13. ironmike1944

ROAR in PDF Format

Well Scott, how does one do it?
  14. ironmike1944

ROAR in PDF Format

Hi Gentlemen, This is probably not the right area to post this. Could someone direct to the right website or ASL players that might know how to print out the ROAR on PDF. I am trying to get ready for ASLOK 2022. Sincerely: Alan Wayne Saltzman First Sergeant (E-8) 82nd Airborne Division Retired
  15. ironmike1944

HazMo-3 SEASIDE RETREAT Question

I plan on giving it a shot at ASLOK this year. 🆒
  16. ironmike1944

Thanks Guy's You are correct, they are indeed captured and upgraded German SP Guns. What thru me off was the text and how it was written on the scenario card. It's tough to get old. Sincerely:
  17. ironmike1944

Gentlemen, Is the any errata regarding this scenario? The reason I am inquiring is because I noticed an error on the German Order of Battle listed on the Scenario Card. The Scenario Card is only displaying three (2-2-8's) for five pieces of Ordnance. This particular scenario will be on the...
  18. ironmike1944

FT137 Bridge to Oblivion

Fellow ASL Brethren, Just got through playing (FT137 Bridge to Oblivion) down here in Raleigh, NC. as the Russians. We had a lot of fun with this scenario, lots of toys for both sides and I believe tough victory conditions of the Axis player. However, in the end, the Russians were worn down by...
  19. ironmike1944

ASL Scenario FT-317 Bridge of Oblivion

Thanks Guys, BTW, what application does one download, to view them?