Search results

1. dwardzala

German and Russian Vehicle Counters from Hakkaa Paalle

Thanks - I suspected that was the case, but wasn't sure.
  2. dwardzala

German and Russian Vehicle Counters from Hakkaa Paalle

Are the German and Russian vehicle counters replacements for what's already in there or additional vehicle types? The Ch. H pages are not clear (the number is 1.1 for the T-27).
  3. dwardzala

DRIFT occurrence

Looks correct to me.
  4. dwardzala

SSR vs A7.55 Mandatory FG

I think you left something out of your second calculation, or you do math differently on that side of the pond :)
  5. dwardzala

LOS Stringing Problem

Loading the boards into a new scenario - I could not repeat the behavior. Pulling up a log file from the game I still can.
  6. dwardzala

Can't "End logfile" VASSAL 6.6.1/VASL 3.4.6

This fails to work most of the time for me.
  7. dwardzala

HOB MC roll = Automatic MMC Rally?

This is an original DR 2 on an MC by a broken unit, not a rally attempt. If you only generate a hero, the broken unit doesn’t rally.
  8. dwardzala

Homemade SASL Charts

Nicely done - I was attempting to do a tracking sheet myself just so I wouldn't waste so much ink copying the original. Yours will come in handy.
  9. dwardzala

Wall Advantage and Melee

Per B9.32 "A unit may claim WA over a same level wall/hedge hexside if it is an armed, unbroken, ground level unit which is not: <snip> in a Location containing a non-hidden, non-prisoner enemy unit." So in my view the original unit with WA must forfeit WA and the other unit would not be able...
  10. dwardzala

See this thread - I don't use dropbox and experience the same behavior.
  11. dwardzala

I don't think this is a drop box issue. I noted this error, too, and I don't use drop box.
  12. dwardzala

DI with MG MA

Not really a contradiction. If the MG is an MA (and its not firing IFE) it is considered ordnance. The part that restricts DI is the part of the rule that states MGs specifically are prohibited from making DI attempts.
  13. dwardzala

DI with MG MA

My take is that it can only be attempted by ordnance (which to me means MA or gun) and then the rule further excludes MG/IFE which would apply if the MG is the MA - so no, not allowed.
  14. dwardzala

Clearing Minefields...

I believe that the question was mis-read and it might be worth resubmitting. It could easily have been interpreted as non-building hexside instead of non-TB building hexside.
  15. dwardzala

Clearing Minefields...

That Q&A makes no sense. Is the infantry not considered in the building because of the clearance attempt?
  16. dwardzala

Another VASL Bug

Well done.
  17. dwardzala

ASL Etiquette

Are cougars ok?
  18. dwardzala

The future of the Ersatz VASLeague

For live you would definitely have to schedule 1 game at a time. I think the 4 week per match round robin is a good idea. Could do a part year round robin and then knockout rounds.