Search results

1. T

Wild West Fest X, August 27-29

Yep, 10 years running - the last six organized by Oregon's own Berserk Commissars - will be held again at the Shilo Inn in Tualatin/Tigard. Most of the details are already worked out, I just need to update the website - http://w3.gorge.net/pro6man/ . We've generally had 20 - 40 people attend...
  2. T

British AFV cards

IJA Cards And some TPP (can't remember which one) made vehicle cards for the Japanese. I know 'cause I've got'em, but never used 'em :) Tycho
  3. T

VASL and Old Backblast Scenarios?

Hey All - Are there any out there? I can't seem to find any on the VASL site. The 4 or 5 I played absolutely rocked, and I'd like to look at them again. If they haven't been made I'll get busy and submit them to Rodney, but I don't want to duplicate pre-existing work.... TIA, Tycho
  4. T

Cloaking - Advance vs. Difficult Terrain Question

Hey all - Just finished playing Shoestring Ridge. We couldn't find an answer for this one in The Book, and I've since looked on-line to no avail. So: A Cloaked unit, during the advance phase, conducts an Advance vs. Difficult Terrain. Is it then marked with a CX counter, like a normal on-foot...