Search results

1. von Jager

GBACW and Discord

Is there a Discord Server for GBACW games? I'm looking at getting into some of this series ( just bought Into the Woods), and would like to discuss various things about this series on Discord. Currently I am on the ASL and GCACW servers of this site and was wondering if GBACW had a server on...
  2. von Jager

CWB Rules Questions:

Ok after a break form this system of 30+years Ima trying to play a PBEM game of Thunderr at the Crossroads. I can't seem to find anything in the rules that tells me if a brigade can march thru a limbered Corps Artillery unit on a road or if there is some restrictions, liek getting off the road...
  3. von Jager

Looking for a Game of CWB Series via VASSAL

I own the following titles: April's Harvest Champion's Hill No Better Place to Die Thunder at the Crossroads Three Days at Manassas I would like to play a CWB game as its been 20 years since I have played this series. I would need some minor instruction on PBEM via VASSAL and how it works...
  4. von Jager

Needing to upgrade my VASL

I need to upgrade my VASL from 6.6.2 but don't know if I need to re load the boards, extensions and overlays. do I or will the newer version overwrite the older one? I still have a few games in progress at 6.6.2 that I don't want affected.
  5. von Jager

VASL and VDMX Extensions.

I'm having an issue with Inor and its extension. It won't load into my VASL (which is version 6.6.2 my VASSAL is 3.5.8 and I'm not ready to upgrade as I have too many games in progress at this time). I downloaded the Inor VDMX file form the VASL extensions site and it neither tiles into my VASL...
  6. von Jager

Issue with Inor VDMX file

I am trying to get my Inor working on my VASL6.6.2 (which I am running on VASSAL platform 3.5.8). My issue is when I tried to download the file from the VASL site under the LFT Extensions, it downloads but the logo shows an explorer file logo and not the normal blank page logo then the VDMX file...
  7. von Jager

BRT Question

Is the 7-6-8's with the Scout Sniper force that has DC's and FT considered Assualt Engineers?
  8. von Jager

Looking for GCACW AND CWB in Atlanta

Looking for players of the GCACW as well as players of the CWB series of Civil War Games in the Metro Atlanta Area. I live in the Eastern Gwinnett County area just east of Stone Mountain and 38 miles West of Athens Ga. I have played the CWB series back in the day and actually play tested two of...
  9. von Jager

CWB Series ( Three Battles of Manassas) Question

Need some assistance in setting up a game ( for solo gaming); its been years since I have played this system. can anyone identify for me the counter "Db(1)" ? I know the number means one gun and the lower case b means battery, but I don't seem to be able to identify the upper case D in the set...
  10. von Jager

GCACW on VASSAL via Skype

looking to play some GCACW via VASSAL and Skype; I own SJW-1, SIV, SLB, HCRII, RTG (and somewhere in my collection is GTC). I am flexible in schedule as I am retired, and only play ASL o VASL on Wed and Sat at present. I can be found on Skype as Hunter64771.
  11. von Jager

Looking for 6mm Deluxe ASL Miniature Infantry

I am looking for the 6mm ASL miniature Infantry that was at one time sold by GHQ for the Deluxe ASL system before Greenwood pulled the plug on the program. Specifically I am looking for enough to field 26 squads for both American, Russian, and German ( others would be nice, such as British and...
  12. von Jager

Looking for a German Commander for HF#2

looking for a German Commander to command troops in Bertoldo the Brave HF#2 via VASL/Skype…..