Search results

1. lt_steiner

Offboard actions allowed during movement

double time declaration, YES changing BU/CE status, YES VCA changes, YES stopping, starting, delaying, YES loading/unloading, NO abandoning and scrounging vehicle by a crew NO ....Perry MMP
  2. lt_steiner

East Front - maps, overlays, scenarios

Orchard hex is only +1 hindrance per hex (B14.21). Light woods is +2 hindrance per hex (B35.2). Should cornfield hindrance be equivalent to light woods?
  3. lt_steiner

ASL SK Expansion 3 VASL maps g and h

It looks like some plays of this SK pack have been registered in the ASL scenario archive but not using VASL it seems. With my opponent, we have planned to play S92 using map g(SK)for a tournament via VASL, but it is likely we will need to change the scenario. Unless some good soul is already...
  4. lt_steiner

ASL SK Expansion 3 VASL maps g and h

Any tips on when map boards g and h from SK Expansion pack 3 could be available?
  5. lt_steiner

SK Magazine

The MwT scenario packs are not SK.
  6. lt_steiner

Linked scenarios/mini campaign

S47 Not so disposed ASLSK EP1 Ken Dunn S48 Converging Assaults ASLSK EP1 Ken Dunn Mini Luneville campaign (From the Cellar #8) Lionel Colin FT215 Ghostly attack FT216 Back in Force FT217 Cavalry Delaying Action FT218 Taking Luneville Blitzkrieg in the West - Northern Campaign 1940, pack of 6...
  7. lt_steiner

Dummy guns in J210 Moment of Truth

Yes but since you have two pairs of 5/8" concealed stacks, even if a pair is more than 6 hexes away from the other pair, it still leaves some uncertainty on which pair of stacked ? represents the real guns. But you know for sure one pair are dummies.
  8. lt_steiner

Dummy guns in J210 Moment of Truth

In J210 Moment of Truth, the Slovaks have 2 guns that must be set up <= 6 hexes from each other. The Slovaks have OB-given concealment counters. Can the Slovaks use for example a pair of Dummy guns counters that are more than 6 hex away from the real guns while still <= 6 hexes from each other...
  9. lt_steiner

Ignoring building/woods hex question during rout

Thanks to all for the very interesting discussion and thanks to Klas who concluded it in a perfectly clear manner (as always).
  10. lt_steiner

There is no LOS from B4 to D6, because it is blocked by the tiny building. The map is 5a and we are playing J210 btw.
  11. lt_steiner

I have a question relative to the way ignoring building/woods hex during rout works. In the following example, a Slovakian HS in E5 must rout. Two KEU are visible in D3 and D4. May the building hex in C6 be ignored because it is 2-hex distant from a KEU in D4, and thus not farther than KEU in D3...
  12. lt_steiner

S76 A less peaceful christmas VP question

In this SK scenario, VP for control of buildings are awarded at the end of each Game Turn. Do the Japanese get any VP for building control at the end of the 6th Japanese player turn (end of game)? I think yes but as the game turn is not complete (no filipino player turn) I may be wrong. A3...
  13. lt_steiner

Drop Zone: Sainte-Mère-Église

Maybe some snipers disguised as cows!
  14. lt_steiner

Rally Point Volume #19: ASL Starter Kit Special Study III scenario list

Got it from SecondChance Games ! But this will be my last unfortunately. I am done with systematic customs fee which have dramatically increased since July 2021. So no retailer in the European Union will end in no buy at all for me.
  15. lt_steiner

Hell's Highway 2nd Edition Playtest

The map looks quite different in many places compared to the 1st edition. I assume the 5 scenarios of the 1st edition will be updated or are the 6 scenarios all completely new scenarios?
  16. lt_steiner

How Many Starter Kit Scenarios are There?

How Many Starter Kit Scenarios are There? Official mmp SK scenarios : 93 + 1 CG Unofficial SK scenarios : 71 available from TPP, magazines, on public websites. This number takes into account the 10-scenarios from next Rally Point #19, but does not take into account scenarios available from...
  17. lt_steiner

FTC 11 starts shipping

I would say 9 scenarios use standard boards (including q, z, LFT1 and BFP-R map) and one scenario uses KGS HASL map.
  18. lt_steiner

New eASLRB version released

With the update of some ASL journal and ASL Annual scenarios in Hollow Legions 3rd edition, I was wondering if a new version of ASL Journal pdf bundle (and same question for the ASL Annual pdf bundle) was planned ? For example scenario J81 Twisted Knickers was updated and renamed as scenario...
  19. lt_steiner

ASL Journals in PDF Format

Just received Hollow Legions 3rd edition, and I was wondering if a new version of ASL Journal bundle (and same question for the ASL Annual bundle) was planned with the newly updated scenarios (for example scenario J81 Twisted Knickers was updated and renamed as scenario 271 in HL 3rd ed since...
  20. lt_steiner

The VASL Map Bazaar is open!

Sorry if my question looked very straightforward. It was absolutely not my intention. I fully acknowledged the huge work needed to try to keep VASL updated with the enormous amount of ASL products published each month. And I am very grateful to all those people involved in the development of...