Search results

1. J

For King and Country vs West of Alamein

Hoping someone could assist. Many of the ASL Modules list West of Alamein as a necessary component. Can someone tell me if For King and Country satisfies the requirement (in absence of West of Alamein) for the modules below; Code of Bushido Gung Ho! Pegasus Bridge A Bridge Too Far...
  2. J

Broken Units and SW Posession

Alex, I justed moved from ASLSK to Full ASL so you may want a vet to give you a more concrete answer. From what I understand, you can not transfer the MMG from the Broken unit to the Good Order Unit. Broken units must route with any SW that has PP equal to or less than their PP allotment...
  3. J

(A19.12) ELR

Re: ELR Jeff, You are correct. In the SK a unit that suffers ELR, that can not be reduced further, suffers no affect from an ELR perspective. Jesse
  4. J

Beyond Valor reprint

I believe the ASLRB has been on the preorder page for over a year? Not sure if that’s indicative... Needless to say, I purchased both ASLRB 2nd Ed and BV off ebay. Jesse
  5. J

Cowering

In ASLRB 2nd Edition, it states in A7.9 "If a FG cowers, Random Selection is used to determine the unit(s) that becomes marked with a Prep or Final Fire marker". A couple questions: -- does this apply for both FG (stacks) and multi-hex FG? Is the following example correct: -- 3 Russian...
  6. J

Code of Bushido

Thanks for the clarification. I originally misunderstood. Thanks Jesse
  7. J

Code of Bushido

Mark, Thanks for the input, I'll focus on other modules at this point. Still trying to get my hands on Red Barricades at a reasonible price. Jesse
  8. J

Code of Bushido

Hoping someone could help. Code of Bushido lists West of Alamein as a necessary module. Will "For King and Country" cover what Code of Bushido originally needed from Alamein? Thanks Jesse
  9. J

Campaign Game

Thanks for the reply. Just wanted to make certain that the rules regarding CG procedures (stinging scenarios together and the purchase of men and material, etc...) were covered either in the ASLRB or came along with the module itself. Sounds like Chaper O from RB has what I need? Thanks...
  10. J

Campaign Game

I was looking to purchase a Campaign Game and was wondering if the rules governing Campaign Games in general, and those related to the particular campaign, are included with the respective modules? My ASLRB Second Edition lists a "Chapter I: Campaign Game" in the Table of Contents but don't see...
  11. J

[ASLSK] Casualty reduction

This thread may help as well. It was from a similar post of mine. http://asl-forums.net/main/viewtopic.php?t=1419&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight= Hope this helps, Jesse
  12. J

Red Barricades

Thanks. I was able to get my hands on a second edition rule book so i should be covered.
  13. J

Red Barricades

The MMP site states that ownership of Yanks is necessary for Red Barricades. Can someone explain what component of Yanks is required? Thanks Jesse
  14. J

Opportunity Fire. When?

Sorry... Just found it. If anyone is intersted; http://www.asl-forums.net/main/viewtopic.php?t=1466&highlight=opportunity+fire Thanks for the lead! Jesse
  15. J

Opportunity Fire. When?

The search didn't seem to bring up any threads with topics specifically stating Opportunity Fire. If you know of one that is related, please let me know the link and I will check it out. Wasn't my intention to have people post multiple responses. Jesse
  16. J

Opportunity Fire. When?

I am in the process of making the leap from the ASLSK to full blown ASL, taking advantage of "Eight Steps to ASL: A Programmed Instruction Approach". Lesson One introduces a new concept; Opportunity Fire. I understand the rule itself, but could someone elaborate on how they have used...
  17. J

[ASLSK] Can broken units drop SWs?

Its interesting that players working their way through the Start Kit seem to have the same questions. FYI... my "No" in my previous post meant; "No, the broken unit cannot drop or transfer the SW". Enjoy, Jesse
  18. J

I may be wrong but I think a Leader can take possession of a SW from a broken unit? I just received my ASLRB (ebay) in the mail and starting to go through the expanded ruleset, so not 100% certain. One of the "vets" may be able to confirm the above or elaborate on the rule. Jesse
  19. J

From a ASLSK standpoint, the short answer in NO... Much like your last post, I submited a similar question. The thread is below; http://www.asl-forums.net/main/viewtopic.php?t=1403&highlight=route Jesse
  20. J

[ASLSK] SFF and close enemy unit

I posted a questions in the not too distant past on the same subject. You may find the thread helpful; http://www.asl-forums.net/main/viewtopic.php?t=1632&highlight=subsequent Jesse