Search results

1. Babyear

Fellow ASL'r Needs Your Prayers

Wishing Chris a speedy recovery. Thoughts go out to a fellow ASL’er and his family!
  2. Babyear

MMP WBC Sale

Count me in! I will play in a SK event next year. I am sorry I could not make it this summer. Missed all the gaming goodness. Next year for sure.
  3. Babyear

Red Factories/Red October Up For Preorder!

Still waiting with incredible anticipation!'
  4. Babyear

Someone take my wife!

Someone take my wife!
  5. Babyear

What boardgames have you played recently?

Anyone playing World of Tanks? I have been playing on the Xbox platform since last October. Good multiplayer game for "gettin" old guys like me. If anyone on the forum is playing please let me know.
  6. Babyear

Tried Hero Clix Star Trek. Not too bad- just poorly written rules. Learning the game and ship capabilities takes some getting too. PS: I played Klingon. It's a lot like the Russian hordes!
  7. Babyear

Interested in this series. For me, I would like to try Fire in the Lake. However, some guys I play with want to try A Distant Plain. Hopefully will play one of these soon. Thanks for sharing.
  8. Babyear

I will download the VASSAL mod this weekend. Then sink teeth into rules. Thank you for the encouragement!!
  9. Babyear

Haven't played *yet* but looking forward to it in the future. just received a copy of Devil's Cauldron from Alex Key. I can't speak enough praise for Alex. A big game like this takes a lot of effort to pack and protect from damage during transit. He is a great gamer/seller to buy from. You will...
  10. Babyear

New members introduce yourself here

I love the "retirement" statement!! That's me 100%... Trying to find chunks of time to play is difficult. Have you thought about VASL PBeM? I just started and it looks exciting. Especially if time is an issue as it is for me. ...and welcome to the forums!
  11. Babyear

When I play video games I'm on the Xbox One. Sadly no WoT on this platform yet. If you move from 360 to One send me a friend request. My Xbox Live GT is: HIST0RY TEACHER
  12. Babyear

You play on PC, iOS or Xbox/PS? I'm thinking of playing this because it's something that can be done in short spurts. I might download on iOS to try it out.
  13. Babyear

I spent one day at WBC. At the auction I purchased a copy of GMT's The Bulge new. It's a less complicated block wargame depicting the Battle of the Bulge. I am looking forward to playing. I was disappointed that MMP was not there on Tuesday. I was looking forward to their wares! The convention...
  14. Babyear

Is the picture original side-ways? I don't think the forum tools will allow a picture to be rotated. If you have an iPhone or iPad (or other tablet) you can import the picture into the photo app. From there simply "edit" picture and tap the rotate tool. Save and the pic will be corrected so to...
  15. Babyear

Since folks are still posting, I will add one. Avalon Hill's Caeser at Alesia. Freakin awesome game. Second time I have played it 25 years. Almost a mini-monster game. Romans rock but Germanics won the day! Roman Setup: Middle of First Day: Breakthrough & Win:
  16. Babyear

New members introduce yourself here

Hello. I just signed up to the forums a couple of days ago. I have been lurking for a few weeks reading all the great stuff folks have to writeabout ASL. I began purchasing some things like the RB and some modules. Still waiting for some to come in the mail. I am getting back into this monster...