Search results

1. Zakopious

There is a scan of the old SASL rule book on the WayBack Machine. If interested, I need your...

There is a scan of the old SASL rule book on the WayBack Machine. If interested, I need your email address so that I can send you the link. kenmoore@centurytel.net
  2. Zakopious

Any chance of eSASL Rulebook ?

The prediction of reprints is posted once a year in January or February. It will probably be reprinted this year, if not almost certainly next year. Same thing happened for Doomed Battalions, predicted for 2023 but put on pre-order in 2024.
  3. Zakopious

Any instructions on the proper way to print out the Operation Turnscrew map from DftB #44?

Vic Provost (DftB) is on this forum. Ask him how to print the map.
  4. Zakopious

Any instructions on the proper way to print out the Operation Turnscrew map from DftB #44?

The Operation Turnscrew Map is big (20" x 22"). Even a tabloid printer is only (11" x 17"). The only way to print it out as a single sheet is to have it done by a commercial printer. Your local UPS Store has large printers. Call or visit your local UPS Store and see if they can do it.
  5. Zakopious

ISO Markers and counters needed for play.

There are sellers on eBay who sell individual counter sheets Search for: "advanced squad leader counters".
  6. Zakopious

Hi from Spain!

Lots of helpful information in the free downloads at Texas-ASL. https://texas-asl.com/
  7. Zakopious

A not so obvious solution

I am 83 and also have difficulty seeing the small print. However, I carry a very bright tactical flashlight which allows me to see the small print. As we get older, our eye lens becomes cloudy and a bright light helps a lot.
  8. Zakopious

Bayonet Charge.

Cote 1664 has free rules for ASL Great War which includes bayonet rules. Link: http://cote1664.net/spip.php?article50
  9. Zakopious

ABTF HASL - Why do you hate it? Why don't you hate it?

There is a Four Bridges module being developed which will include ABTF. In a few years, we will know if the scenarios and CG have been balanced.
  10. Zakopious

Rounded corners and tweezers

Amazon, Lowes, Home Depot, etc.
  11. Zakopious

Help with vehicle counter organization, Plano 3701?

"On Aug. 2, 1939, he signed a letter addressed to President Franklin Delano Roosevelt, warning that the Nazis might be developing nuclear weapons. Einstein urged the United States to stockpile uranium ore and begin work on its own atomic weapons." " Einstein would later come to regret the letter...
  12. Zakopious

German 88

In 2005, I got a picture of an 88 at the WWII museum in Auburn, IN. Unfortunately, the collection of guns and vehicles was sold off.
  13. Zakopious

Amazon: "Temporarily out of stock. We are working hard to be back in stock. Place your order and we’ll email you when we have an estimated delivery date. You won’t be charged until the item ships." Scheels has some in stock. Thank You.
  14. Zakopious

Is Plano still making the 3701 box ? Every place I Look, the 3701 Is "OUT OF STOCK".
  15. Zakopious

Return With Us To Those Glorius Days Of Yesteryear

As I remember, my parents' house cost about $4,000 in 1954. Our house cost $27,500 in 1971. Our house today is worth in excess of $200,000. And that is how buying power is lost from your bank account.
  16. Zakopious

Rounded corners and tweezers

Get adhesive nose pads for glasses. Stick them on tips of the tweezers and clip off the excess pad. The pads help to grip a stack of counters.
  17. Zakopious

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

I don't win many games either, so play against me and you have at least a 50/50 chance of winning.
  18. Zakopious

TotR: Millersville to Miami by Way of Denver?

I had one of my MMP orders sent to Georga and sit in a distribution center for about 3 weeks before it was sent back to Ohio.
  19. Zakopious

How'd your 2023 Year in ASL go?

You are approximately 100 miles from Aurora, Ohio. The site of the legendary ASLOK (ASL October Fest). Plan on being there in October so that you can play against the best that ASL has to offer.
  20. Zakopious

... took the dice and ..... Tales of the demise of innocent dice.

The attitude of bad dice can be easily adjusted by sending them to Siberia (the freezer) for a couple of weeks. After a couple of weeks in the freezer, you will be amazed at how much better they roll. Be careful not to allow any dice lovers know that you have dice in the freezer or they will...