Search results

1. Brad M-V

Huertgen Forest

What would interest me is a collection of boards with only one road going from edge to edge (lengthways) with no side roads, just one long and winding roadway leading towards victory, one unique section at a time.
  2. Brad M-V

Huertgen Forest

I've played on each of the forest boards a few times already, and truth be told I never want to see them again. IMO most boards have far too many roads depicted on them as well. Is it so Ivan can save himself a couple of minutes with his wagon twenty times a year? A cut-off here and a cut-off...
  3. Brad M-V

Winter/Snow Map Boards

If MMP made it possible to also arrange the overlays on the maps before printing, I'd buy two copies! <G>
  4. Brad M-V

Winter/Snow Map Boards

MMP is digitizing their rules & journals etc. so why not all the geomorphic maps in digital form, too? We could then print them out at whatever size preferred in either their original or winterized colours. It would be very handy, especially for those who still don't own many of the originals...
  5. Brad M-V

Twilight of the Reich Update

You had me at Fort boards...
  6. Brad M-V

HASL SASL Missions

I see all your yeses and raise you one more.
  7. Brad M-V

Is this forum dead?

Due to work overload these past few years, I haven't been playing ASL, true. I'll take my leave to stop annoying those who are still actively playing. Sorry, and take care everyone.
  8. Brad M-V

Is this forum dead?

I read it almost daily for the same reasons already stated above, but also because the regulars here keep it fun to interact with. So, a big thank you to the guys who keep it humming, cheers! :)
  9. Brad M-V

The Battle of Manila 1945

I saw the ones that you slip the counter into, but they covered parts of the counter and never liked them. I've been contemplating the magnetic sheets to paste on the backs but then I'd need two of each counter type if they're double sided, but I really like the ones the guy 3D printed with the...
  10. Brad M-V

The Battle of Manila 1945

I've considered using a wall with magnetic counters (not a fan of VASL), but haven't been willing to create my own counter set with a magnetic center yet. Would work well, sit back in a recliner (armchair warrior) with a table ither side for the dice tower & charts (beer) and get a little...
  11. Brad M-V

ASLSK2/3 or just go full ASL?

To what, the fondling? ;-)
  12. Brad M-V

From MMP counter art to Mila 18 NoNsEnsE

All kindling aside, I wasn't all that stoked to see this thread burgeon forth and blossom as it did. True botany and colloquialism at it's very core which continues to thrive and flourish! Butt it has forest each of us to fern more about trees and to cultivate a closer friendship, thanks buds...
  13. Brad M-V

I'm not going to axe you guys again, wood you please cut it out!
  14. Brad M-V

Citrusly? You're acting like a Kumquat!
  15. Brad M-V

Then drop the shtick and stop beating around the bush.
  16. Brad M-V

ASL: Starter Kit Bonus Pack "Beyond the Beaches"

Hello, Maciejmad. Here's a store selling a new copy of the Advanced Squad Leader Starter Kit Expansion Pack #1 2nd Edition, which in addition now includes board p and the four scenarios from the Beyond the Beaches ASL Starter Kit Bonus Pack. Canadian dollar, so it's a cheap purchase. Modules...
  17. Brad M-V

The sawmills cut each board to those sizes; 2x4, 2x6, 2x8 etc. before dry kilning and running them through a planer mill which renders them the lower size. 🆒
  18. Brad M-V

Operation Martlet

Right on, it looks great, thanks LCP!
  19. Brad M-V

Fear and Loathing and the Existential Angst of 8AA1

VBM uses the hexside as the location of a bypassing unit because the center dot isn't the unit's true location within the hex, obviously. So, it's a LOS mechanic that properly clarifies the right location of a unit within the hex. Roads and buildings have their own depictions defining their...
  20. Brad M-V

Broken Ground Design Thread

Very nice looking counters!